nine ☼

"Step to the left." Hoseok told Kwaemi, their hands interlaced with each other. "Left." Kwaemi repeated, and Hoseok smiled at her tenderly.

"How was your weekend?" He asked, and she smiled brightly. "Really, really, really good! I found out something!"

"What?"

"I won't tell you because it's a secret, but if you're still with me after it happens, I'll tell you." Kwaemi smiled mischievously.

"Oh~ is it really that big of a deal?" Hoseok asked in a teasing tone, pulling her hand gently, to let two boys run past them.

"Yes." She said softly, and Hoseok patted her hair.

Hoseok smiled down at Kwaemi, not paying attention to his surroundings. Unfortunately, there was a random girl who happened to be there at the wrong time.

Kwaemi fell to the floor, and Kihyun, who was walking silently behind, his eyes widened from anger.

Yes, after talking to his friends for like a minute and a half, but he ran after Wonho and Kwaemi to stalk them (which Minhyuk piped in) but Kihyun said he was just observing nature (which was a lame excuse).

Kwaemi struggled to get up, Hoseok also trying to help her.

"Yah! Why don't you watch where you're going?!" Kihyun pushed the girl away, angry. Half of the anger was to Wonho, who didn't know what to do.

"Kwaemi, are you okay?! I'm sorry for not paying attention!" Hoseok yelled in a rush, and Kwaemi chuckled slowly, telling him that she was fine.

"Ha... Shows her not to get to close to Kihyun oppa." A few fangirls whispered to themselves.

"Oppa, why did you yell at the person?" Kwaemi asked while holding Hoseok's left hand in hers. He gave her hand a reassuring squeeze to tell her that everything was going to be alright.

"She didn't apologize when she knocked you down! I saw it with my own eyes!" Kihyun shouted at her, making everyone go silent. Kwaemi thought Kihyun would've been with his friends.

She didn't say anything, only turning her head to the side to show her disappointment.

Kwaemi did love Kihyun with all her heart and she was thankful to have such a loving older brother like him, but sometimes his temper ran short and he got overprotection over the littlest things. He always had a bad mouth and usually won't stop unless he calms down.

But Kwaemi's disappointment didn't cut it, it only fueled Kihyun's anger even more. Kihyun walked up to Wonho, until their feet touched and his face was dangerously close to Wonho's.

Kihyun jabbed his finger into the blonde's chest and shoved him back a little.

"You can't even protect her, what makes you think you can even walk her to class?" Kihyun snatched Kwaemi away, and walked off. The bell rang, and every one scattered to their own classes.

Hoseok sighed, turning around, but he saw his worst nightmare.

He saw his ex-girlfriend, who broke him, ruined his life, and tore his heart.

She smiled.

"Shin Wonho, how have you been?" She waited for his reply.

Hoseok stood there, anger bubbling up, but his heart began to ache. Now she suddenly decided to appear again?

"I guess karma got back to me. Seems like Junseo is cheating on me."

She broke out in a cry. Hoseok stared at her, and walked began to walk, until he stood side by side to her.

"I don't know what kind of games you're trying to play Son Naeun-ssi, but I'm polietly asking you to leave me alone. I don't care about your sob stories."

He walked away, and Naeun began to laugh.

"What's so good about that blind girl?!?" She screamed, and Hoseok looked back, and smirked.

"Everything better than you. You may have looks, but your heart is ugly, Naeun-ssi."