thirteen ☼

"Kwaemi!!" Minhyuk yelled, moving his flashlight as he looked around.

"Kwaemi!? Where are you?" Changkyun shouted, waiting for a reply. There was none, and he ran off to another place.

Wonho hopped over the school's fence, and face palmed, seeing a gate open the other side. He ran through the school, and to the back. He prayed she was there.

Kihyun was running, some staring at him. He looked like he was running for his life.

"Kwaemi?" Shownu asked, walking through an alleyway. There wasn't a reply back. He jogged to the next place, seeing a small park.

"Excuse me, have you seen a girl? She about five feet tall, and she has long black hair? She's blind?" Jooheon asked a convenience store worker, who was cleaning the front of the store. "No, sorry."

Hyungwon was half awake as he ran. "Uh, what am I doing again?" He muttered, and looked around. "Oh yeah... Kwaemi..."

"Kwaemi, are you there?" Hoseok asked softly, hearing sniffling. He squatted down, and looked at the girl, with a soft smile. His eyes widened. "Naeun?"

"Wonho?" Naeun cried, and Wonho backed away. "I knew you would save me..."

Changkyun's eyes narrowed, seeing a girl sitting by herself with an emotionless face. He ran over to her.

Changkyun stopped in front of the bench, and patted her head. "Kwaemi, what's wrong?" He asked, seeing her arms have scratch marks.

"Changkyun?" She asked, and he nodded. He sat next to her, and she faced the ground. He was surprised she wasn't crying. He texted Kihyun where he found Kwaemi, and rubbed her back.

"Hey, Kihyun's like destroying the Earth looking for you." Changkyun told her, and she shook her head.

"Kihyun oppa isn't strong enough..."

Changkyun laughed at her, and she frowned. "Stop frowning, you'll get wrinkles."

"I told Kihyun that I hated him and that he was the worst brother ever when that isn't true! I'm so stupid!"

"Kihyun will forgive you, he's really worried for you." Changkyun comforted her, "He even talked to Wonho hyung."

"Hoseok?" Kwaemi asked, and Changkyun nodded. He saw he got a text message.

'Thank god... Thanks everyone'

"Let go of me." Wonho glared at Naeun, who was crying hard. "Don't make me repeat myself!" Wonho yelled, slapping her hand away. "You keep coming back," He laughed, "Are you trying to make me feel sorry, Son Naeun?"

"No." She said, wiping away her tears. "I'm not... Why can't we just move on, and be together again?"

Wonho glared at her, "Leave me the hell alone. Why are you even here? This is my place. You're not allowed here. So get off that damn bench."

"Are you mad? Did you think I'm that blind bitch? Are you mad because I'm sitting in her place?" Naeun sniggered, and Wonho walked away, not wanting to do something he would regret. "Yah, Shin Hoseok! Don't leave!"

"Fuck off. You're getting on my nerves. Say one more thing, and you'll-"

"You can't hurt me Wonho." Naeun smirked, and Wonho stormed over, grabbing the collar of her shirt. He brought up his hand, but he couldn't hit her. He couldn't hit the girl he loved. "See," Naeun cooed, "It's okay Wonho, just come to my arms, and we can go back to what we used to be."

He couldn't hit the girl he loved.

Wonho stared at her, and he placed her down to her feet. He leaned closer, closing his eyes. Their lips touched, and he gulped. He didn't want it, but he did at the same time.

"You do want me, stop being stubborn." Naeun smiled, placing her hand on his face. Wonho flinched, and pushed her away. Her eyes widened.

"Stop... That was a mistake..." He muttered, running away.

Naeun laughed.

"Kwaemi... Kwaemi can't find out!" He thought, punching the wall. His fist hurt, but his heart was in misery.

Kwaemi... or Naeun...?