thirty-one ☼

"This one's cute." Kwaemi told her mom, and her mom nodded. "It is, you should get the gold or pink color if you get it."

"Then I'll get it."

"iPhone SE? Nice. It came out two months ago. What color would you like?" The lady asked, getting her key from her pocket. "The gold and pink is cute..."

"The pink one!" Her mother suggested her brightly, and Kwaemi nodded. "The pink one please."

"Coming right up." The lady smiled, opening the cabinet. "You're first phone?"

Kwaemi nodded, and her mother asked the lady many questions. Kwaemi waited, looking around.

She saw Hoseok with Changkyun, the two with really tall ice creams, and with Hyungwon running after them, but then dropping his tall ice cream on his shoes.

"Eomma, I see my friends. I'm gonna talk to them." Kwaemi said, running out of the phone shop.

"Her boyfriend?" The lady smirked, and her mom nodded sadly. "He's blonde, lots of muscles because he was carrying her home."

"Sounds like a good boyfriend to me." The lady laughed, "Follow me, and we can decide on her phone number."

"Hoseok! Changkyun!" Kwaemi smiled, running over to them, and Hyungwon who got pissed off. He was yelling at Changyun and Hoseok for running while the two ate their ice creams.

"You're just mad because yours dropped." Changkyun smirked, licking his ice cream.

"Yah! You guys made me run! Because of you!" Hyungwon yelled, frustrated.

"Kwaemi!" Hoseok smiled, throwing his ice cream... At Hyungwon. It went all over Hyungwon's jacket.

"Yah! Shin Hoseok! Get back here!" Hyungwon screamed, Changkyun simply licking his ice cream.

"You wasted your ice cream! And you threw at Hyungwon!" Kwaemi laughed hard, almost falling but Hoseok caught her.

"I did?!"

The two looked at Hyungwon then laughed loudly. People were staring at Hyungwon while whispering.

"I don't know you." Changkyun said walking away.

"Kwaemi! Your boyfriend! I- UGH!" Hyungwon said, punching Hoseok, but Hoseok blocked him.

"Boyfriend?" Kwaemi asked, her face red.

"Stupid! I told you not to say anything! She didn't even say yes!"

"Say yes?!!" Kwaemi asked, her face getting even more red.

"Ugh, he thinks that just because he confessed means if you say yes then you're his girlfriend which is stupid!" Hyungwon rolled his eyes, "I'm going to your house Kwaemi."

"No! My dad's home! Go to Minhyuk's house!" Kwaemi yelled, and Hyungwon gave a disgusted look. "His ass is probably stuck in his room playing League while stinking up the whole house."

"Ewwwwwwwww..."

Awkward silence.

"So. How's Kihyun hyung and his chick?"

"Come closer, I'll tell you something."

The two boys went closer.

"He always whispers 'Suhee' and 'ugh!' Then he starts moaning an-"

Hoseok had covered Kwaemi's mouth with his hands with a smile. No. He did not want to imagine Kihyun getting wet dreams about his girlfriend and he did not want to taint Kwaemi's pureness.

"Well, I'm going to Jooheon's house. Go on a date, bye."

"Bye Hyungwon!~" Kwaemi waved, "I have to go back to my mom. Bye, I'll see you later."

"Bye." Hoseok smiled, wanting to tell her to think about his confession, but he didn't want to pressure her. He'll wait as long as Kwaemi wanted. "See you soon."