twenty-nine ☼

Kwaemi and Kihyun tippy toed to the bathroom. Kihyun told her that the bathroom's window led out to the front of the house. The only problem was that it was in the second story.

The two saw their mother and smiled awkwardly.

"Go, I won't let your father know." Her mother said, and Kwaemi hugged her. "Thanks mom."

"Anytime honey. Just get back home soon. It's dangerous at night." Her mother said, worried. Kwaemi shook her head, "He's strong. Really strong."

"Ara... Go, don't make him wait." Her mother smiled, "Wait... HIM?!"

"Yoo Kwaemi!" Kihyun whisper-yelled.

Kwaemi laughed, running out of the door with her shoes in her hands. Hoseok laughed at her, seeing her barefooted.

"Yah, you didn't get socks?" He asked, and Kwaemi dropped her shoes in shock. "How did I forget?! I can't go back now! Eomma will kill me!"

"Ugh, okay just wear your shoes without socks." Hoseok said, and Kwaemi looked at the shoes in disgust. "No! That's nasty!"

"Some things don't go the way we want!" Hoseok yelled back at her. "Well, give me a piggy back ride!"

"Fine!" Hoseok bent down. Kwaemi laughed, jumping on him, surprised he didn't even budge the slightest. He stood up, and Kwaemi gasped.

"So this is how it's like being tall?"

"Yes, shorty." Hoseok teased her, "Hold on to your shoes tight!"

He began to run, and Kwaemi laughed in joy. She felt secure in his strong arms. She knew he wouldn't hurt her purposely. People made mistakes.

"Where's Kihyun at? He probably would've threw his desk at me." Hoseok asked, and Kwaemi placed her head on his shoulder. Their faces were so close, and Hoseok blush but Kwaemi smiled back innocently.

"He's at home right now, probably getting interrogated by my mom." Kwaemi smiled brightly, "Kihyun oppa wants to talk to you and the rest of the boys too. He's really sorry about fighting you."

"Hm... It's fine. Brother's fight, even fist fights too." Hoseok said, walking past the park the two usually went to.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see." He answered vaguely.

After walking for about fifteen minutes, the two came across a secluded place. It was beautiful, trees surrounding the area with a small flowers in between the trees.

The grass was green, with daisies around it. Kwaemi's smiled brightly, amazed. "How do you find all of these beautiful places?"

He didn't want to tell her that he was thinking of her, and he found the place. The place reminded him of Kwaemi, the trees surrounded him in care, just like her presence.

"I call this, the Shin Wonho's super galactic place!" Hoseok said, placing her down to her feet.

Kwaemi spinned around slowly, looking all over the place. Hoseok laughed at her, moving her head up, and she saw the stars.

"There are so many..."

"I know. It's pretty, just like you."

"Huh?!"

"Nothing." He told her, grabbing her hand. He intertwined their fingers together, and looked at her in the eyes. Kwaemi stared back up at him.

Hoseok took her hand up, and placed a kiss on it, hugging her.

"Mianhae for everything. I don't want to see you hurt or sad because of me."

"Ah.. That's right. He only did that to say sorry. It wasn't anything special." Kwaemi thought, forcing a smile. She nodded. "It's okay, Hoseok. Honestly. Thank you for saying sorry, even though it wasn't your fault."

"What are you saying? I only watched when those girls hurt you! Look, I caused bruises on your arms, made you fight with Kihyun, and in the end... I couldn't even comfort you..."

Kwaemi shook her head, "That doesn't matter to me. It's okay. Mistakes, you learn from them. It may hurt people, but I'm okay with it. You don't need to apologize, because I know you've learned your mistake."

Hoseom nodded, but didn't let go of her hand. He grabbed her other hand, and did the same,

"I... I like you."