six ☼

"Oppa, let's hurry and go to the doctors!" Kwaemi yelled, waiting for Kihyun to get ready. "Okay, okay. Give me a few minutes." Kihyun told her, fixing his hair.

He texted Suhee one last time before grabbing a hat, placing it on his head.

He double-checked to make sure he had all the medical cards in his wallet, before walk downstairs, putting on a thin cardigan.

Kwaemi was wearing tights, a big white shirt, and white converse on her feet. Her hair was tied up, and Kihyun helped her fix the pieces she missed tying up.

After grabbed water for the two of them, he helped Kwaemi up. "Let's go?" He asked, and Kwaemi nodded, following Kihyun out of the door.

The taxi driver was waiting outside. Kihyun made  Kwaemi go inside the car first, then getting in himself.

"Where to, sir?" The cab driver smiled, "Soonchuyang Doctor's office please." Kihyun smiled, making sure Kwaemi was buckled properly.

The driver nodded, and began to drive. A soft melody was playing. "I like this song. I wonder what it's called." Kwaemi smiled softly, listening closely to the music.

"Broken Heart by MONSTA X." Kihyun told her, listening to the song too.

It reminded him of the times when MONSTA X was seven, and was complete.

"Do you like this song oppa?" She asked him, "I do."

• flashback

"Huh?" Kihyun asked, dumbfounded. Hoseok looked pissed, like he was about to hit Kihyun but was struggling to hold himself back.

"Yah, Naeun said you were hitting in her. What's that about Kihyun?" Hoseok laughed, but clearly not amused.

"What? Why would I do that to you Wonho?" Kihyun asked, the bell ringing, signaling that school ended.

"I don't know! Naeun came to me crying! What did you do to her?"

"I didn't do anything." Kihyun stated, about to walk away.

"Don't walk away! I want an answer!"

"I gave you one. I did not hit on Naeun. She was the one who asked me to hang out with her, but I clearly do not have time for any of that crap."

"Yah! Are you trying to leave so you can avoid me?!" Hoseok yelled at him loudly.

"I have to pick up my baby sister! The blind one!" Kihyun yelled, and Hoseok took a hard breath.

"You hit on Naeun! Naeun wouldn't lie!" Hoseok grabbed Kihyun's collar, bringing him close. "I'll give you one more chance to tell the truth."

"I didn't hit on her." Kihyun said calmly, and Hoseok punched him to the ground. "What kind of fucking friend are you?! I didn't hit on that stupid whore! Guess what Wonho, she's cheating on you with Junseo in your class!" Kihyun screamed, walking away.

Wonho punched a nearby tree, screaming out from anger. His chest heaved up and down as he processed what Kihyun had said.

Naeun... Is cheating on him...?

"What the hell is that prick's problem anyways? He already knows I'm dating Suhee..." Kihyun grumbled, kicking a rock that laid in the middle of the pavement he walked on. He sighed, taking out his phone and writing a text.

I miss you Suhee-ah. Just a little bit more than two years and I could see you... — Yoo Kihyun

A ping rang through his ear as he got a text back.

I miss you too Kihyunnie! Let's wait patiently~ Japan is beautiful ⌒ー⌒ visit me soon! — Suhee

• flashback end

Kihyun looked out the window, and saw blonde hair. He met eyes with Wonho, who was standing on the side walk. The car was stopped because of the red light, and Kihyun looked away.

"Oppa, what song is this?" Kwaemi asked, grabbing his attention. "Oh, it's I NEED U by Bangtan Boys."

"I like it." Kwaemi smiled, "It's very emotional."

As the melody played with the mellow singing of angels bounced through the sides of the taxi's corners, Kwaemi couldn't help but let the music take a hold of her mind and put herself at ease and she listened to the rapper's deep voice.

"BTS, huh?" She thought to herself.