fourty-five ☼

Two Years Later

"Damn, I still can't believe Wonho proposed to you." Kihyun rolled his eyes, looking at the ring on Kwaemi's hand. Of course Kihyun knew about the proposal.

Hoseok asked for Kihyun's blessing, which Kihyun almost beat up Hoseok. But the two talked it through, and Kihyun nodded, giving his blessing for the proposal but he did threaten Hoseok.

"Isn't the ring pretty?" Kwaemi asked dreamily.

It was a simple, yet cute princess cut diamond ring

• flashback

When Hoseok asked her when she first woke up, breakfast in bed, a small tiffany colored box with the words 'Tiffany&Co' on the side of the tray.

"Is it for me?" Kwaemi asked Hoseok, who nodded with an excited look on his face. "Aww, thank you baby." She kissed his nose, and Hoseok ushered her to open it. "Can I eat first?"

"No~" He whined, impatient. Kwaemi nodded, taking the box in her hand.

She untied the white bow, and opened the lid, a puzzled expression on her face when she saw a velvet black box inside. She took out the velvet box, and opened it, her eyes wide.

She snapped it shut, opening it, snapping it shut again.

"It'll be the same babe..." Hoseok sweatdropped, chuckling.

"Oh my god, are you serious?!"

Hoseok kneeled on both legs, taking her right hand and smiling.

"Kwaemi, marry me." Hoseok demanded, and she laughed loudly, thinking it was all a joke but he wasn't joking at all.

"Hoseok! You're joking! I just graduated high school yesterday!" Kwaemi shouted, and Hoseok smirked.

"Do you think I'm joking?" He asked, and she shook her head.

A smile adorned her face, "Yes, I will marry you."

Hoseok took the ring out of it's box. Kwaemi held out her left hand, and he slid the ring in her ring finger, kissing the back of her hand.

"YASSSS!" He jumped up and down, hitting the door from fist bumping the air. Kwaemi giggled, and began to eat her breakfast Hoseok made. Of course, it was ramen.

Hoseok ran down her house, Kihyun popping his head in her room.

"Holy shit! Tell me later!" Kihyun ran away. Kwaemi slurped on her noodles, hearing Hoseok yell as he told the boys in the phone while Kihyun screamed 'What did you do to my little sister?!?'

flashback end

"Yeah. Very pretty. Sure." Kihyun answered, placing down his coffee. "Are you sure? Kwaemi, you're not even turning eighteen until August. It's only April."

"You're acting like we're getting married tomorrow." Kwaemi laughed, and Kihyun gave her a serious look. "Why are you so worried?"

"He doesn't even have his own house! He only got to buy the ring after nonstop shifts at work for these two years. He's still in college-"

"Oppa, we both made an agreement. We're not having the ceremony until he graduates college and has a stable life."

"Ugh! Still! When he graduates, you'll still be in the middle of college." Kihyun sighed, and Kwaemi laughed.

"Oppa, getting married isn't that big of a deal. We might not even have a ceremony and just submit the official paper."

"It's a huge step." Kihyun gave her a worried look, which Kwaemi smiled. "Which I'm willing to take."

"This will be a test of your guys' love whether it'll last or break."

"Well, we are going to have arguments, but we can't live without each other." Kwaemi giggled, looking at the ring, "Just trust in us. We can do it."

Kihyun took another sip of his coffee, reluctantly nodding. Kwaemi looked at the time, smiling.

"Hoseok will be here soon. I'm gonna stay at his house for the night."

"That's fine. The rest of the boys will be over." Kihyun said, and she nodded. "They're free to use my room if they want."

The doorbell rang, and Kwaemi said Hoseok at the front. He was wearing a white tee along with black joggers.

"Are you ready?"

"Yup. I'll meet you in the car."

The two kissed, and she shut the door.

"Kihyun oppa! I'm leaving!" Kwaemi shouted, not even bothering to change. She was just in a grey shirt and pajama shorts with strawberries on them.

"Yeah! Leave the door unlocked!" He shouted from the kitchen. She nodded, slipping her feet into her slippers, and walking outside after grabbing her house keys.

Kwaemi went into the car, shutting the door and putting on her seat belt.

"Are you up for an anime marathon with pizza?" Hoseok asked, speeding off. "Psh, we do that everytime." She laughed, the hold two holding hands.