fourty-four ☼

"Okay, don't move just yet." Hoseok told Kwaemi, wait closed her eyes patiently. "You're such a girl." Kwaemi told Hoseok, who gasped.

"What? I'm the manliest!" Hoseok said, kissing her lips. "Okay, it's done."

Kwaemi opened her eyes and laughed once more, seeing Hoseok with a face mask on. It looked like baby food all over his face, and he had Binnie's pink headband holding back his hair.

"How long does this take again?" Kwaemi asked, the two exiting Hoseok's bathroom. They walked to his room, a box of pizza there along with an anime movie ready to play. "Half an hour."

Kwaemi jumped on her boyfriend's bed, and Hoseok shut off the lights, sitting next to her. He searched for the remote, and played the last movie of Naruto, called Boruto.

They were stuffing their faces with pizza while watching the movie with face masks on. They're relationship goals asf.

After finishing the movie, their face masks were washed off and Kwaemi was still hungry. She pestered Hoseok to order food, which he gladly did because he was just as hungry as her.

They waited while watching a kdrama, which Kwaemi was yelling because of how stupid the main girl was forgiving her enemy.

The food arrived, which was jjajjangmyun, and Kwaemi shut off the TV. That wasn't needed because her and Hoseok was just talking over it about random things.

"Will you find another girl and fall in love with her in college?" Kwaemi asked him, and Hoseok snorted.

"You really think I would do that? Of course not."

"But you're hot."

"Of course girls will be chasing after me." He said smugly, "But I have you, so of course I won't fall for those girls."

"Are you suree?~" Kwaemi sang and Hoseok nodded.

"I just let you eat pizza on my bed. That's how serious it is. I even ordered you jjajjangmyun."

Kwaemi was still staring at him when she suddenly hugged him.

"When you asked me out, there wasn't really a difference you know? We're really close to each other. The only difference was that you kissed me and hug me more."

She giggled when he stuck out his tongue, both of them done with their food.

"Was it your first kiss?"

"No."

"NO?!" Hoseok yelled, and Kwaemi laughed loudly

"Yes it was. Why?" She asked, and Hoseok first bumped the air, and looked down at her.

"Oh... No reason~" He smiled, and Kwaemi laid down, her head on her lap. "What time is it?"

"One in the morning." Kwaemi told him, her eyelids opening and closing slowly. Hoseok laughed at her, playing with the ends of her hair.

"You know, I used to be really depressed before you came in my life. Naeun cheated on me and my best friends hated my guts." Hoseok smiled, reminiscing about the past. "But when you came in my life... It just got brighter. You were like my sun. You were blind, yet your heart was so big and kind."

Hoseok combed his hands through her dark locks.

"I don't remember when I first fell in love with you. I maybe always liked you back then when you first sat down on the bench, not being able to see, and touched my hair softly."

He looked down, seeing Kwaemi fast asleep with a soft smile on her face.

"Or was it when you told me that it was okay to be broken? I really don't know. Your words comforted me a lot, and told me it was okay to express my emotions to be able to let them go without hard feelings."

He locked their fingers together.

"I remember when I first went to Kihyun's house. I was in my third year of middle school while you were blind, and you weren't able to go to school. We hadn't meet Changkyun or Jooheon back then. But I remember you waiting for Kihyun on the sofa, and when you heard us go through the door, you had the brightest smile on your face."

Kwaemi moved a bit, finding a comfortable spot. He sat her up, and leaned her on his chest, kissing her hair.

"Kihyun grabbed you food while I waited in his room, but I couldn't help but looked out of his door and stare at you." Hoseok chuckled, "I might sound stupid, but I thought to myself 'Wow, she's so beautiful. But why is Kihyun helping her out?'. I didn't realize you were blind until Kihyun talked to you when he was near the stairs, and you picked up the spoon, your head straight forward with a smile when Kihyun told you to be careful."

Hoseok stroked her cheekbone with the side of his index finger.

"And when Kihyun went out to buy him and I some ramen, you had trouble going up the stairs because you wanted to take a nap. You fell down the stairs, and I rushed out there to help you. We both told each other our names, and we never saw each other after that day."

"I never saw you again until senior year, when Kihyun guided you through school. I recognized you instantly. Your looks changed, your height.. Your hair was trimmed to your chest, but it's grown so long now."

It was silent, only Kwaemi's light breathing.

"If someone told me back in middle school that I would fall in love with a girl... Who was blind and we first met because that girl comforted me when I was sad about my ex girlfriend who cheated on me, and she got her eyesight back..." Hoseok smiled, "I would never believe them."

Kwaemi nuzzled her face in Hoseok's neck, and he laughed at her.

"You're so cute and I'm so lucky to have you. I wonder sometimes what would I be now if I never met you. I would probably still be crying over Naeun, and I wouldn't be friends with Kihyun, Minhyuk, Shownu, Jooheon, Hyungwon, or Changkyun right now. My days would be cloudy."

Kwaemi opened her eyes, looking up and smiled sleepily. "Oppa, you're still not tired?"

Her voice was hoarse.

"Just sleep baby. It's fine." He shushed her, stroking her back, and she nodded, falling back to sleep.