three ☼

"May I please step out side?" Kwaemi asked the teacher, too overwhelmed with all the voices speaking at once.

"Yes you may. Changkyun, please guide her."

A hand grabbed her wrist gently, guiding her out of the classroom. Once she reached the door, she looked for the handle, but Changkyun helped her open the door.

She bowed at the teacher, and thanked Changkyun, touching the wall she was near by, finding her way to a quiet area.

After walking what seemed like a long time, she sat on something hard, which was a bench. She heard snoring, and extended her hand feeling for something. She touched something soft, and yelped.

Was it an animal?! She hated dogs and cats, they scared her!

"Woah!" The voice yelled, and sat up. He saw the girl, as his eyes slowly went wide, seeing her eyes so wide.

"I'm sorry!" She bowed, but ended up hitting her forehead on the bench's table. "Ow..."

The voice laughed, "Are you okay?"

Kwaemi nodded, and reached out. The person, who she guessed was a guy, placed her hands on his face. She felt the familiar soft skin, and smiled.

"I'm Yoo Kwaemi, what's your name?"

Hoseok's eyebrow raised. Kihyun's sister? Did he ever meet her?

"Um, people call me Wonho, but my name is Shin Hoseok, but call me Hoseok please."

"Hoseok?" She smiled, and he nodded, but he mentally slapped him self and face palmed. She's blind, she wouldn't see.

She giggled, "You're probably face palming because you nodded?"

Wonho nodded again and sighed, while Kwaemi laughed. He admired her laugh, it seemed so light and carefree, but she was blind and faced challenges everyday.

"Yeah... Why are you here?" He asked, and Kwaemi smiled.

"Too many voices at once, and my head began to hurt."

Wonho nodded, and laid his head back on the table, staring at her. She eyes were really pretty.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Why?" Wonho asked, and Kwaemi, placed her hand on his cheek.

"You're sad. Even though I can't see you, but I can sure see the sadness coming from you."

Wonho frowned, and she felt his frown.

"Did I upset you? I'm sorry." Kwaemi said sincerely.

"No, I'm just stupid. I'm still hung over my girlfriend, who cheated on me, but it was three months ago. I can't get over it."

"That isn't stupid. You must have really loved her huh?" Kwaemi smiled, and Wonho nodded.

"I gave up everything for her. My friends, my social life, well my whole life– everything... But she broke me."

"It's okay to be broken," Kwaemi was looking straight ahead, a soft smile on her face. "We're all human, so some are fine, some are broken, and some get fixed by someone else but they were broken before."

There was a long silence, only the wind speaking to them softly.

Wonho stared at her, and she stroked his hair. "You're hair is soft, but rough at the same time... I want to see you."

"I dyed my hair blonde." Wonho told her, and she smiled. "I'm 18, but people say I still like like 15. I don't even know."

"What!" Kwaemi yelled in shock, "I'm 16. I thought you were my age, but you're Kihyun oppa's age."

Yoo Kihyun, Wonho's ex-best friend. They got in a stupid fight because of Wonho's ex-girlfriend, and that ended their friendship.

"Why are you sleeping out here?"

"It's peaceful and quiet. No one comes here." Wonho told her, and she nodded, and stood up. "I should go back to class."

She was going to walk, but felt someone on the floor. She didn't want to fall and trip.

"I'll walk you back."