eight ☼

"Watch your step." Kihyun guided Kwaemi to her classroom, Kwaemi's arm around his. People cleared through to give the siblings room.

"You're skipping class again? We warned you Shin Hoseok! You skipped 43 days!" The teacher yelled at Hoseok, and threw Hoseok a file filled with his missing work and assignments.

All the papers flew to the ground, some flying away with the wind. Hoseok rubbed his nose in irritation as the teacher walked away.

"Kihyun oppa, please take me to Hoseok... The one with blonde hair..." Kwaemi tried to let go, and Kihyun held her. "I will." He said, and bit his bottom lip.

How did Kwaemi know Wonho?

Kwaemi squatted down to the ground, and almost fell over, but Hoseok grabbed her hand.

"Good morning Kwaemi." Hoseok smiled, picking up the papers. "Good morning." Kwaemi greeted him, feeling the ground, and grabbing some of the papers.

"Kwaemi-ah, don't touch it." Kihyun told her, his arms folded. "Kihyun oppa, it's okay. Hoseok is my friend."

Kwaemi grabbed two papers, when Hoseok grabbed her wrist gently.

"It's fine, go to your brother before he gets mad at you." Hoseok told her, gently taking the papers from her hand. Kwaemi placed her hand on Hoseok's cheek, and smiled.

"I am fine," Her pinky traced his eyelid, that was closed. Kihyun looked at the two, and was about to rip Kwaemi away from Wonho. They looked like they just came out of a drama, and Kihyun hated it.

"I'll walk Kwaemi to her class." Wonho said and looked at Kihyun, who glared at him in reply.

"No, it's fine. I wouldn't want to cause trouble." Kihyun faked a smiled, and a few stared at the two, who was having a stare down as Kwaemi blindly collected the strewn papers.

"Hyung?" Changkyun asked as walking over. His mouth shaped an 'o' once he saw Wonho and Kihyun. "Um, Shownu hyung is waiting for you." He said, standing in front of Wonho, blocking Kihyun's view.

"U-uh... Oppa, if it's okay, can Hoseok walk me to class?" Kwaemi asked hopefully, and Kihyun felt like yelling. Jooheon walked over, knowing how small Kihyun's temper was.

"Kwaemi, you can. We need your oppa, so is it okay if we steal him?" Jooheon questioned.

"Oh, sure!" Kwaemi smiled brightly, Changkyun and Jooheon dragging Kihyun away before he could do anything rash.

"I didn't know you were Kwaemi's older brother..." Changkyun trailed off, "She's in my class."

"Really? How is she?" Kihyun asked, truly interested. The two boys let him go, and they walked to where the six friends usually hanged out at.

"She usually goes out of class the same time. The one time you're class extended, she went to a quiet place with a guy that had the same hoodie that Wonho did."

"Really..." Kihyun trailed off, feeling anger bubbling again. He didn't want Wonho to taint his little sister's innocence, and he didn't trust Wonho. He had to do something quick before their relationship deepened.

— —

a/n: btw i use wonho whenever it has to do with the boys bc they dont like wonho/hoseok haha