thirty-six ☼

"Suhee, can I talk to you?" Kwaemi asked, and the girl nodded. Kwaemi sat next to her on the bench, not knowing how to start off the conversation

"What's wrong?" Suhee asked her kindly. The two girls held hands, and Kwaemi frowned.

"I want to apologize. I'm sorry for being a brat when you were just looking out for me. I tried to understand from your point of view, and I know I would've have probably said the same if I was in your position."

Suhee nodded, and Kwaemi looked at her in the eyes.

"I'm really sorry for acting like that. I was wrong."

Suhee looked at her, and nodded. "I'm sorry as well for being insensitive. It's just... How do I say it? Yes, it's okay to be sad, but I don't want you hurting yourself over something you have no control of. I don't want you seeing hurt Kwaemi. You're like a little sister to me."

Kwaemi nodded, and the two hugged it out, laughing.

"You two made up?"

Kwaemi turned around, and the two girls looked at Kihyun and Hoseok. Hoseok smiled at her, and Kwaemi nodded.

"Yup!" Suhee grinned. She ran to Kihyun, almost tripping a few times before jumping on him and hugging him tightly.

"Let's ditch those two." Kihyun said, and his girlfriend nodded. The couple walked away with a wave, Suhee give Hoseok a look.

He needed to make sure that Kwaemi knew he was serious about his feelings and that he just wanted what was best for her.

He wasn't going to let Changkyun steal her away.