fourty-two ☼

"We're gonna see our hyungs getting their diploma." Jooheon cried, and Hyungwon patted his back. The bottom of the auditorium was filled with chairs. Students occupied them, Kwaemi waving at Suhee, who held her heart from nervousness.

"Kihyun oppa! Don't be nervous!" Kwaemi shouted, and he laughed at me, his hands clapping also.

"Oh! It's starting." Changkyun told Kwaemi, who looked down.

"Thank you to all the family members, friends, and fellow classmates who have gathered here to celebrate this graduation with these wonderful students." The principal smiled, and everyone clapped.

The seniors bowed in their seat, "Please take care of us today!"

"Now, we have spent little time together. Three or more years, and we've made memories together. Good and bad. These seniors graduating, I have nourished in my school, and I do not regret a second of my time. Whether it's getting them in trouble or congratulating them. They still attended to my school. Can we have our valedictorian come up and finish off my speech?"

Kihyun stood up, bowing and walking up to stage. His uniform was clean, not even a piece of lint or crease in it.

"Hello, I'm Yoo Kihyun. It's an honor to be up on this stage, with these people who I love, hate, annoy my guts, or I simply do not like. But I only have one thing in mind."

Kihyun smiled, and Kwaemi cheered for him.

"Na Suhee. Marry me."

"W-WHAT?!???" Everyone screamed as Suhee's eyes looked like they were about to pop out of her head.

"Kihyun! Get down there!" Suhee yelled at him with a glare. Kihyun shook his head stubbornly.

"We've been dating for three years, and that's plenty of time for me to know how I would want to grown old with and start a family with." Kihyun smiled at Suhee. Love was in his eyes as everyone turned to looked at Suhee.

"Fine..."

Everyone clapped for the two as a congratulations.

"Now... We have a speech request from the student Shin Hoseok." The principal said with a sweatdrop. Hoseok shook his head.

"Kihyun copied me! I already asked out Kwaemi!"

The principal cleared his throat. "Well... Let's go on with passing out the diplomas."

When Suhee, Kihyun, Hoseok, Minhyuk, or Shownu's name came out everyone cheered, and 'ooh-ed' for Suhee, who was embarrassed asf and promised to kill Kihyun after the ceremony.

The graduation was ending and now people went to their families to take pictures.

"Oppa! Congratulations!" A averaged height girl hugged Hoseok tightly. "Congratulations on graduating sweetie." Hoseok's mother smiled, snapping pictures.

"Actually eomma, dongsaeng. I want to introduce you to someone." Hoseok grinned, and his little sister gave him a look. "Your girlfriend?"

"Grab her!" His mother smiled, and Hoseok ran over to where Suhee's mom and dad was. The two were taking pictures.

"Can I borrow my girlfriend for a bit?" Hoseok asked, not waiting for a reply, and grabbing Kwaemi's hand.

"Hoseok! Wait... Now?!"

"Yes now! My mom wants to meet you!" He smiled, and Kwaemi paused.

"Wait, I got someone for you." Kwaemi smiled, kissing him on the lips and putting a ring on Hoseok's hand.

"It matched you well. It comes with a matching chain too." Kwaemi smiled, and Hoseok opened the transparent box with a bright smile. "Jagiya! You didn't have to!"

"But I wanted to." Kwaemi pouted, and he smiled, kissing her temple. "You're the best babe. Thank you."

"Mm, let's go." Kwaemi smiled, the two walking over to where Hoseok's mother and little sister was waiting. "H-Hi! Nice to meet you! My name is Yoo Kwaemi, and I'm Hoseok's girlfriend." Kwaemi bowed, and Hoseok's little sister laughed at her.

"Everyone usually called my son Wonho, you two must be really close?" Hoseok's mother asked, and the couple looked at each other and nodded with a giggle.

"Oh yeah, you look really pretty baby." Hoseok told her, and Kwaemi blushed because his mother gave her a teasing look.

"I'm Shin Wonbin, but call me Binnie." Binnie smiled, the two girls hugging. "Oh, I'm Park Hyosa. Please take care of my idiot son."

"Mom..." Hoseok groaned, and his mother positioned the two. "Okay! 1, 2, 3! Cheese!"

The two smiled, Hoseok bringing Kwaemi closer to him. After the photo was taken, Hoseok pinched Kwaemi's nose gently.

"My pretty girlfriend."