thirty-three ☼

"Kihyun oppa, has eomma came home yet?" Kwaemi asked, and Kihyun shook his head. He motioned Kwaemi to come closer, and hugged her. "Eomma is fine, don't worry okay?"

"But we're not fine..." Kwaemi told Kihyun quietly, "Everyone was crying yesterday. Eomma has been missing for two days already oppa. What are we going to do with appa? Will we have a funeral?"

"Hey, don't stress. Eomma and I will handle it." Kihyun told her, hugging her tightly. "Appa... said that he loved us. Even though he wasn't here for us, I can tell he did."

Kwaemi nodded, about to cry, but their doorbell rang. Kwaemi's eyes widened, opening it quick, expecting their mother, but she was greeted with Changkyun, Suhee and Hoseok.

Kwaemi's face fell, and Changkyun smiled sadly, knowing that Kwaemi was expecting her mother.

"How are you two?" Hoseok asked, welcoming himself in.

Kihyun got up from the couch, and sighed. "Why are you two here?"

"For your info, your girlfriend has been worrying sick about you." Hoseok rolled his eyes, emphasizing the sick.

Suhee rolled her eyes back, "We're all worried. When was the last time you both ate?"

"Um..." Kihyun looked at the clock, "We both just woke up."

"It's five pm..." Changkyun said in disbelief.

"It's fine, we'll cook something for you two." Hoseok smiled, going into the kitchen to check in the fridge.

Nothing.

Three eggs, a slice of cheese, a container of kimchi, bottles of water, pickles, and a carton of milk.

"Then we'll buy food for you two. Kwaemi, what would you like to eat today?" Suhee smiled, and Kwaemi shrugged.

"Wwe'll just buy some Chinese food. Kihyun, we'll get you some coffee too." Hoseok said, looking at Kihyun, who was about to fall back asleep. Kihyun gave him a thumbs up, and Kwaemi sat on the floor, staring at the ceiling.

"Can Changkyun stay with me?" Kwaemi asked softly. Hoseok's heart broke a little, she asked for Changkyun not him.

Changkyun grinned, "I will!"

"We'll be back soon." Suhee told the siblings, but there wasn't a reply back from the siblings, only Changkyun nodded. The two put on their shoes, walking out of the house.

"They were crying themselves to sleep." Hoseok mumbled, worried.

It was silent when the two walked to the Chinese restaurant.

"I don't know what Kwaemi sees in you." Suhee spoke up, "You're eyecandy. You dyed your hair blonde. You have an obsessive fanclub..."

"Huh? Who can resist this hot piece of ass?" Hoseok said cockily, and Suhee sighed, going into the Chinese restaurant.

It was busy, and Hoseok made sure Suhee made it to the back where the counter was safely.

"Do you have your order ready?" A worker asked, and Hoseok nodded.

"We want a large beef fried rice..." Suhee said, looking at the menu which was above.

"Five jjajjangmyuns." Hoseok finished, and the worker nodded, reciting their order. Hoseok paid, and Suhee made sure to give Hoseok back what she would eat, and the two waited shortly.

Hoseok held the food while Suhee was the leader to go to a nearby Starbucks.

"Ughhh... So heavy." Hoseok complained at they walked, and Suhee laughed at him. "I told you to have them deliver it."

"I don't want to pay extra!"

"Don't complain then."

They opened the door to the Starbucks, and it was empty. Only two or three people other than them. Hoseok put the bags of food on a table, and the two walked to the cashier.

"What do you think Kihyun wants?" Hoseok asked Suhee, walking past a man dressed in an all black suit. He was on the phone, chattering happily.

"Probably a black coffee, but that's too depressing right now. I'd rather not have my boyfriend be in a sad drama scene." Suhee said, "Do you know what Kwaemi likes?"

Hoseok was flustered. He didn't know, so he began to look at the menu.

"Are you ready to order?" A worker asked, who looked like she was honestly so done for the day.

"Yeah." Suhee answered with a polite smile, "Um, a caramel mocha frappuccino-"

"What size?"

"Grande." Suhee said, and the worker nodded, writing down her order.

"A green tea frappuccino, and a strawberries and creme frappuccino. Also an Americano. Grande." Hoseok said, the worker's mouth opening, then closing.

"Another strawberries and creme, grande too." Suhee smiled, and the worker nodded.

"10000 won."

Suhee paid for the drinks this time, and the orders were done right after they paid. She held the drinks as they exited the coffee shop and made way to Yoo's house.