eighteen ☼

The four were crying, Minhyuk was trying to comfort his friends but he began to cry himself. He didn't know Kwaemi that long, but he did know she was a sweet girl.

"What does she need? She stopped breathing right?" Changkyun asked the nurse with sniffles, who was in shock from all the sadness coming from the four boys.

"She lost too much blood... But they said-"

"Check on the situation again!" Minhyuk yelled, "I'm not letting Kwaemi die! I'll bring her back if I have to!"

The nurse ran to the other ward, Kihyun still crying hard, yelling for Kwaemi. It was like he going through hell. Wonho, who never showed himself crying, was letting tears fall out of his eyes. Changkyun sitting down, confused out of his mind but tears still fell.

"Stop crying! Will crying make Kwaemi better?!" Minhyuk yelled at his friends. "You better believe she's coming back."

The nurse ran back, panting for air. "We're trying everything we can!!! She need type O blood!"

Minhyuk knew everyone's blood type. No one here had blood type O expect for Changkyun.

Changkyun nodded to his friends and pulled up his sweater's sleeve. "Get my blood! Hurry!"

The nurse ran to get the machine, having other nurses help her.

"Changkyun, you don't need to..." Kihyun sniffled but Changkyun shook his head stubbornly.

"Kwaemi is my friend, I can't just sit here knowing that I could do something for her.."

Kihyun rolled his eyes with a nod, smiling sadly as the nurse came back. A few watched curiously. "We're going to start!" She yelled, and Minhyuk nodded. She insert a tube in Minhyuk's arm.

"Nurse Yoon! Have much blood?"

"Two pints!"

"Got it. If you ever want to sue anyone, I'm Nurse Kim." Nurse Kim began to get Changkyun's blood, and Wonho was covering his face, still crying.

"Two pints! Nurse Yoon!" Nurse Kim yelled and the other nurse grabbed the bag of blood, and sprinted to the ward that Kwaemi was in.

Changkyun struggled to go back to his seat, suddenly tired and out of energy. Wonho caught Changkyun before he fell. He helped Changkyun down to his chair and began to hug him.

"...My blood will be inside Kwaemi's body." Changkyun thought to himself, "I'd be funny if that made her heart notice me."

"Nurse Kim! Save my baby sister! Please!" Kihyun cried, and Nurse Kim nodded. "I got this. Sit back kids."

Nurse Kim nodded, and ran to were Kwaemi was. "Doctor Kim, how is it?"

"It's going good honey, the blood is transferring well. We just have to see if Kwaemi's body will accept it." Dr. Kim said, sweating.

Kwaemi's heartbeat was slow, but still there, and that's all that matters.

"Kwaemi... Kwaemi! I-!" Wonho sobbed, taking out his phone. He began to type quick.

'Naeun, were done for good. Leave me the fuck alone.'

"Kwaemi... Mianhae..." He began to cry again, and Kihyun moved closer to Hoseok, and patted his back. Minhyuk smiled at the three.

"Kwaemi will see us with her eyes." Minhyuk told his friends quietly, "I know it."