thirty-eight ☼

"I can't believe you said yes." Kihyun shook his bead, the Yoo siblings walking into the school's gates. Many people began to stare and whisper.

"What? Wasn't it expected?" Kwaemi asked, confused.

"No. Wonho's dumb." Kihyun told her flatly, and Kwaemi agreed at that.

"I told him yes, and he thought I got the answers for the exams! I'm a year younger though? I sometimes question his mind." Kwaemi sighed, and saw Hyungwon running toward her with Hoseok chasing him.

"Kwaemi! Tell him that he's crazy!" Hyungwon shouted, pulling Kwaemi away. Kihyun rolled his eyes, walking slowly, but still following Hoseok, Hyungwon, and Kwaemi who was getting dragged.

"What?"

"He wants to get a tattoo on his ass!" Hyungwon shouted, and Kwaemi stared at Hoseok. He smiled awkwardly, and she laughed at him. "Why on your ass?"

"Because... My butt is bootylicious." Hoseok said, and Hyungwon shook his head.

"He.wants.to.tattoo.his.ass."

"Jagiya, tell him that it's okay, as long as it isn't him!" Hoseok yelled, holding her hand. Kwaemi freaked out, jumping in surprise.

"You're sly." Hyungwon smirked at his best friend, and Hoseok gave a smug look.

"Um... Um..."

"That means it's okay." Hoseok smiled, pulling his girlfriend. "Now, if you don't mind." The two walked away, Hoseok basically guiding Kwaemi because she couldn't think straight.

Well, the hot guy was nonchalantly holding her had. That hot guy was her boyfriend too.

"Hoseok... You're calling me jagiya?!" Kwaemi asked loudly, and he nodded.

"Why? Is anything wrong?"

"Ummm... No. Hehehe..." She trailed off, and he stopped, making Kwaemi ram into his back.

"Do you... Not like the name?" He turned around, pouting. Kwaemi shook her head.

"I do! I do! It just surprised me is all!" She reassured him, and Hoseok nodded. "Yay~ if not I'll call you Mimi and you can call me Seokkie~"

"Ehhh. You had it all planned out didn't you?" Kwaemi looked at Hoseok in an accusing way, and he shrugged with a smirk.

"I am Shin Hoseok." He simply replied back, the two holding hands as they walked around the school.

"Okay," Kwaemi stuck out her tongue, "Says the guy who thought all the answers were yes on the exam."

"AISHHHHH! Don't remind me!" Hoseok yelled, and wrapped his arm around her shoulder, his head leaning against hers.

They looked at each other, smiling brightly.

"Wanna go on a date after school? I heard Kihyun was meaning to take you out of ice cream." Hoseok offered.

"Call."

It was silent when the two continued to walk around.

"Are you okay? About your dad's death?"

Kwaemi sighed, deep in thought. "To be honest, I'm sad but not as much. I was never close to him so I can't mourn over his death. I'm still sad, but I know it won't be hard to move on."

"That's good, a strong girl." He patted her head sweetly. "It's good that you found resolve. You know it isn't your fault that he died right? He just wasn't at the right place at the right time."

"I know... But Kihyun oppa, I can see that he's sad. I saw picture of him before I was born, and it looked like he was really close to my dad." Kwaemi smiled sadly. "But Kihyun's strong so I know he can do it."

"No more sad talk! Anyways, when are you going to dye your hair back to a darker color oppa?"

"OPPA?!?" Hoseok freaked out, and Kwaemi nodded. "OH MY GOD YOU CALLED ME OPPA!"

"Stoo freaking out about it." Kwaemi said shyly with a blush, and Hoseok almost died from her cuteness.