twenty ☼

"Dr. Kim, are you sure we can take off the bandages this quick?" Nurse Kim asked, and Dr. Kim laughed. "Hun, don't worry. I got this."

Kwaemi's feet were moving from excitement.

She cried when Changkyun told her how her heart stopped, and she hugged the life out of everyone. She was shocked that Hoseok was there, but nonetheless she was still happy.

"Are you ready Kwaemi?" Dr. Kim smiled, and she nodded.

"I'm sad Hoseok isn't here though..."

"Hey, I have a plan!" Minhyuk laughed. "Let's all pretend that the surgery failed, and Kwaemi can't see, and Wonho begins to cry!"

"Yah, don't jinx it!" Changkyun yelled. Kihyun walked over to Minhyuk and pulled on his ear. "Oh! Sorry! OW OW OW! Let go of me Kihyun!" Minhyuk apologized while crying from pain and Kwaemi laughed.

"It's only been three days, but I think you're ready Kwaemi. You're a strong girl. We're supposed to remove the bandages in a week and a half, but I think you'll be fine." Dr. Kim smiled, giving her a reassuring talk.

Kwaemi nodded, and Dr. Kim removed untied the bandage, slowly unwrapping it around of Kwaemi's head.

Everyone was scared, what if Kwaemi still couldn't see?

After removing the bandage, Dr. Kim began to remove the cotton pads over Kwaemi's eyes. Kihyun's breathing got heavier.

"Open your eyes Kwaemi." Dr. Kim ordered, and Kwaemi's eyes slowly opened. She looked around, and looked right at Kihyun. She knew it was her older brother.

She began to cry, looking at Kihyun, who smiled wide, tears falling down.

"Kihyun oppa... I can see you!" She yelled, crying. Everyone gathered around her, and hugged her.

"Congrats Kwaemi!" Nurse Kim smiled, and she hugged her husband, looking at the four teenagers.

"Minhyuk?" Kwaemi asked, looking at his blonde hair and kind face. Minhyuk nodded with a wide grin.

 Minhyuk nodded with a wide grin