twenty-four ☼

• The next day

"What are you doing Kwaemi?" Hoseok sighed, finding her peeping at Suhee and Minhyuk with a sour face.

It was way too early for a cute girl like Kwaemi to be having a twisted face. Heck, it was only half past seven!

She jumped when she heard Hoseok, and turned around with a sly smile. "I was looking at the grass...?"

Hoseok knew that there was no grass there. He looked at her, "Don't tell me you're thinking something weird...?"

Kwaemi gave him a nervous smile, making the boy sigh.

"I just kinda think how it's weird for Minhyuk to be so close to Suhee unnie." Kwaemi sighed, kicking a pebble and walking away. Hoseok, of course, followed her.

"Hey, whatever happens will just be between those three." He told her, "Kihyun's a man. He could handle it."

Kwaemi nodded in agreement, her eyes brightening. Hoseok let out a breath that he didn't even know he was holding in.

A stomach growled sounded awkwardly in between the two. Kwaemi's eyes widened as Hoseok stared at her then began to laugh loudly.

"W-Was that your stomach?!" He wheezed, laughing again when it growled once more. Kwaemi pouted and stomped off. "Yah! Kwaemi!"

"Leave me alone, bully."

Her stomach growled again like it was trying to defend (or probably embarrass) the girl. Hoseok couldn't stop laughing.

"God! That's so damn cute!" He laughed, taking her hand and leading her over to a small vending machine.

He inserted pocket money and tapped on the button for a bag of cookies. The bag fell down with a thud, making Kwaemi's stomach growl even louder.

He bent down and picked up the packet, holding it in front of the girl with a smile.

"Here. You must be starving."

She didn't even deny it. She only took the cookies with slight hesitation and began to eat it.

After a few minutes, she finished the cookies with a content sigh. Her stomach was no longer growling and she was no longer a mess.

The bell began to ring right on time.

"Shall we head to class, my lady?" Hoseok went on one knee and took Kwaemi's hand.

Kwaemi couldn't stop the smile from spreading on her face. "Mm." The two held hands out of habits.

They didn't even notice.

"Ugh... She's not even blind anymore!" The president of the WOSC club gritted her teeth, putting down the binoculars. "Girls, we have to do something."

The club members nodded, angry.