five ☼

A/N: I'll be referring Wonho as Hoseok, but it feels awkward because I also call J-Hope Hoseok, but hey the more Hoseok's the merrier.

— —

It was now Monday, and everyone was too tired to even stare at Kwaemi.

Kwaemi was excited, because it was second day of school. She was always homeschooled, so she was now able to experience freedom and what it really meant to attend school.

"Good morning Kwaemi." A voice greeted to her right.

She smiled, knowing it was Hoseok. "Good morning Hoseok!"

"Let's go Mi." Kihyun glared at Hoseok, and took his sister away. Hoseok sighed, and walked away.

MONSTA X was what him and his six friends called themselves. They were popular because of their looks and their talents, but after Hoseok left, MONSTA X was no longer uttered.

The other six stayed friends, but Hoseok saw them either with a sad look when they met eyes, emotionless eyes, or an angry eyes (Kihyun).

It's funny how Wonho used to call Kihyun, Ki, and Kihyun called Kwaemi, Mi.

Wonho passed by Minhyuk, he smiled at him. "Hey Minhyuk."

"Uh, hi." Minhyuk smiled back, walking away with Shownu, who noticed Wonho, but didn't say or do anything to him.

It was always like that. Don't get me wrong, him and Minhyuk are still good friends, but whenever others are around him Minhyuk kind if shrugs Wonho off.

• Later

Kwaemi sat on the bench, where she first officially met Hoseok. Kihyun's class ended up getting extended, so Changkyun walked her to where she described.

"Oh, Kwaemi." Hoseok smiled, waving at her. He sat directly in front of her. "Are you liking this place?" He asked, and Kwaemi nodded. "Hmm? Where's Kihyun?"

"Oppa's cooking class got extended for another period." Kwaemi explained, and Wonho nodded, but faceplamed himself once more. Kwaemi giggled, knowing what he did.

"Are you hungry?" He asked, wanting to eat because if he talked to her more, the more he would seem stupid to her, because he did things that blind people can't see or notice.

"Oh, no!" She laughed, but her stomach growled. "Maybe a little?" She said, well asked.

Hoseok nodded, "Let's get lunch together then."

"I can stay here!" Kwaemi smiled, and Wonho shook his head. "No, let's go together." He smiled, and Kwaemi reluctantly agreed.

"Ugh, Wonho oppa always knowns what we're planning." The president of the Wonho Oppa Saranghaeyo Chu Club glared, putting down her binoculars.

"Don't you think it's emough? Let him be." A member sighed. "You're welcome to leave." The president of the club rolled her eyes.

"Gladly." The girl smiled, and tossed her camera. "Good luck."

"Aish! She's the only one who can take HQ pictures!" Another member complained at the sudden leave, and left too.

"Ugh, let them have their way," The president smiled, "Now I say let's head to the cafeteria."

"That blind girl is so annoying." The Vice President rolled her eyes, and the large group ran to the cafeteria. They saw Hoseok talking to Kwaemi about everything.

"She's basically using Wonho oppa for her eyes. That's cheap." One scoffed, and it made them all mad after they realized what a member said was true.

"So you want the sandwich?" Hoseok clarified. "Yup! I want the egg one! And juice too please~"

"Okay." Hoseok laughed, and grabbed what Kwaemi wanted. "I'll get apple slices too."

"Okay~"

After leaving the cafeteria, they went back to their table, Hoseok held both of their lunches in one hand, and held Kwaemi's wrist with the other.

"I... can't eat alone actually." Kwaemi mumbled when they sat on their table, Kwaemi's lunch right in front of her. "Really?" Hoseok asked, and Kwaemi smiled as a reply.

"I'll feed you then." Hoseok told her, opening Kwaemi's lunch.

The two both knew that this euphoric memory that they created together would never be forgotten, left out from their mind, or overlooked. It was like it was just to two of them, alone in this vacant world. They were only surrounded by their garden and the snug feeling of the sun's rays as it pointed towards Earth and warmed their body and hearts up.

It was like they were both falling in love with each other with no realization and their hearts had already been claimed by one another the moment that they had met.