Chapter 34: Why?!

Laila's POV
It was about 1pm on a sunny Sunday afternoon. Jacob and I were sitting on the balcony of our hotel room over looking the Atlantic Ocean.
I was sipping away at my coffee and looking though Twitter. Jacob was facetiming his mom, how cute.
" hey Patty! How's life?" I kind of yell from my seat so she could here me. Jacob turns the camera so she can see me even though I'm still looking at my phone.
" I'm doing great sweetie! I miss you guys! Can't wait till you come home!" Jacobs mom says.
We talked for a while longer, and we also see Dory. Jacobs parents were being kind and were caring for her while we were gone.
We would be coming home in 3 days, that mean there's three more days to live life on this adventure, before going back to reality. Ugh, why?!
I continued looked through Twitter when  that caked faces, blonde headed, bitch caught my eye.
   At first she just had an Instagram page dedicated to spreading fake rumera about Jacob and me, now Twitter?! 
    The day after we saw the Instagram page we went live on you now and explained what happened, and how the timers were all made up. They understood and the hate kind of stopped for a while, or at least went back to is regular amount. Now that the hoe has made a Twitter fans are starting to believe it again.
   " uhhh!!! When does a hoe know when to stop?! Oh ya that's right, they don't!" I yelled in frustration. I forgot Jacob was still sitting next to me.
    " what?!.....oh no, please don't tell me-" he asked worried.
   " yes" I simply stated. " and I don't think going live is going to fix it this time. We need to get bigger social networks on this. We need to expand from social media. " I say. I'm not letting one tiny little person ruin my life. I have the power to stop it, and I'm gonna use it.
   I decided to comment on her page, " remember when I said karma a a bitch, well you better watch out. You dont know what you've gotten your self into". I press send, she better watch her back.
   " do you think she will get the message?" Jacob asked.
   " no, a comment won't stop her, but i know what will. The hoe seems to have a reputation. The one thing a hoe hates more than a ruined reputation is probably me. " I say laughing at the last part.
" well let's just worry about that when we get home, we're not going to let some jealous girl ruin our vacation" Jacob says wrapping an arm around my shoulder.
" ya I guess" I say leaning my head on his shoulder," for now all we can to is tweet that this is another fake and go live" I finish.
I decided to take Jacobs advise and let it go for now. I continued to look over look the ocean when I got the sudden urge to go for a walk on the beach.
I stood up and brought by stuff inside. I got dressed in a sweater, black leggings, and my black high top vans.
" where are you going ?" Jacob asks as I open the door.
" a walk. You can come if you would like. " I say with no emotion. I normally don't get worked up about hate, but when it involves our personal lives and our families it just runs me the wrong way.
" ok" Jacob says. He understands that I'm in the mood for taking so we just hold hands and walk down the beach.
The sound of the waves crashing on the shore is calming, and it's helping me clear my mind.
To break the silence Jacob starts humming stitches by Shawn Mendez.
I immediately caught on and stated to faintly sing along as he hummed the tune.
You watched me bleed until I can't breath,
I'm shaking , falling on to my knees,
And now that I'm with out your kisses I'll be needing stitches.

Needle in the thread gotta get you out of my head,
Needle in the thread gonna wind up dead.

Needle in the thread gotta get you out of my head,
Needle in the thread gonna wind up dead

I softly sang. At one point Jacob began to sing along too, instead of just humming along. As he grew in his career, his singing improved. He could really sing by now.
" you know we sound pretty good together" he says swaying our hands back and forth at our sides.
" ya....we do" I say looking out at the ocean again.
*****
The sun is starting to set so we thought it would be best to head back to the hotel. Tomorrow the four of us decided to do something more productive to top off our last few days of freedom.
I'm glad I went for that walk, it helped clear my mind, plus I was with Jacob.
Do you ever just want to be in the presence of a person? You don't have to talk, or even look at each other, you just have to be with them. That's how it was was Jacob and me.
I just needed to bond with him like we did before, and it worked.
Singing helped too, it helps we relax. I enjoy it a lot and to myself, I sound pretty good. I don't know what I sound like to other people because I refuse to sing for anyone but Jacob.
" hey you ok?" Jacob asks knocking me from my gaze.
" ya, I'm better now, let's just get ready for tomorrow " I said heading for the hotel again.
I realized that that " why?!" I asked earlier had an answer, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
This little fan fair we've been having has taught me a lesson about the Internet , and people. I'm kind I glad it happened because it brought my fans and me closer , as well as me and Jacob.
So thanks blond headed, caked face bitch. You tried to wreck my life, when all you did was do me a favor. 😊

AN: so ya, I decided to update again today in honor of hitting 1K reads. To most it's probably not a big deal but oh whale 🐳Happy reading!
~LK