Chapter 33: summary. PLEASE READ

Ok so I wrote and edited Chapter 33: Disney part 2, then when I published it, it deleted over half of the chapter. I had to unpublished it.

I'm mad now because I wrote a good long chapter and I can't rewrite it the same way because I kind of forgot exactly what happened. I'm really mad and I don't want to rewrite the chapter.

Because of this, I will summarize  that chapter, then update again in a regular chapter for Chapter 34. I really hope you understand that this is stressful.

I really want to rewrite the chapter because it is more meaningful if you read it like that rather in summary form but I'm not in the mood.

So here is Chapter 33: Disney Part 2 summary:

So Laila , Jacob, Caroline, and Tanner all get to Disney to hear the sounds of fun and laughter. Laila and Tanner want to go to Harry Potter world but Jacob and Laila want to go somewhere else.
    Laila and Jacob go to Micky and Minni's house but it's really short and they are taller so they struggled through that, but in a cute way.
    After that they are walking along a path when they stop in their tracks , look at each other, then back in front of them. They were at the Frozen attractions.
    There was one game, like horse shoes , where you can throw snowflakes at a ring, and if you get them all you win an Olaf stuffed animal.
  Jacob wins and gives the prize to Laila , but she refuses because she knows Jacob loves Frozen. Laila said that Jacob has " Frozen Fever" 😉. 
    Jacob decided that they with share Olaf and together they can give him warm hugs.
    After they meet up with Carolime and Tanner again.  Tanner is making dirty jokes gain and being a butt hole.
    Them the four of them go in fun family rides.
    After it gets dark it's about 10pm. They are staying for the firework show.  
    Laila is amazed by the fireworks and Jacob  thinks her eyes twinkle in the reflection.
   At one point there is a heart shaped firework so Jacob  kisses Laila. The firework exploded into hundreds of brighter fireworks.
    Laila tells Jacob thank you and that she loves him. She rests her head on his shoulder and continues to watch the fire works, but Jacob is watching Laila.
   Jacob says that he has enjoyed Disney World with his little princess.

So that's the end of that chapter. It was soooo cute and perfectly written but then it got deleted and I'm too mad to rewrite it. I'll update regular chapters again tomorrow. Sorry about this, I hope you still like my book. Happy reading
~LK