Not really a chapter

AN - ok so this isn't really a chapter this is just the back story of how Jacob and Laila have been friends all their lives and how they know each other and stuff. Just to make things less confusing during future events.

Ok so Jacobs mom ( Pat) meats Laila's mom ( Lynn ) in the 6th grade. They became best friends and were the closest grinds all they way through graduation. Jacobs dad ( Rolf) met Pat in high school in their freshman year. They fell in love. Lynn and Laila's dad ( max) also met in highs school. Max & Lynn ( Laila's  parents) and Rolf and Pat ( Jacobs Parents) all went in their first date together as a double date. After high school they stayed in live for years. First Max proposed to Lynn. A couple months later Rolf people see to Pat.
     At Lynn's wedding Pat was the maid of honor and vise versa.
     A couple years later with Pat and Lynn still being close friends Pat gets prevent with their first child Caroline. Not even 2 months later a Lynn is pregnant with their first child Kate. Pat and Lynn and their husbands but a house and they were right next to each other. Kate and Caroline grew up together. They were baby sat together, they went to day care together, they were practically raised together.
     A couple years later Pat is prevent again with their second child, a boy. It turns out that Pats and Lynn got pregnant again around the same time. Lynn gave birth to Laila on October 1st 2002. And coincidentally Pat gave birth to their son , Jacob , 1 day letter on October 2nd 2002. Laila and Jacob were side by side in the incubators there first night alive. They literally have known each other since birth.
     Laila and Jacob of course grew up doing EVEEYTHING together. They learned to swim and ride bikes together. They learned to walk and talk together too.
     Kate and Caroline were best friends too but still not as close and Jacob and Laila. I guess they just had a special bond. Ever since they were born they have been I inseparable. .
      Pat and Lynn are still best friends and have been since 6 ty grade. Kate and Caroline are now in collage together in California. Jacob and Laila, well you k ow what there up to these days.

So that's their back story. Hope Thai cleared some stuff up. Btw this is BFF GOALS, RELATIONSHIP GOALS, and just well FRICKEN GOLAS!!!
-LK