Chapter 17: Sleepover

Laila's POV
      I was in Jacobs room spinning around of his spinny chairs messing around with his camera. " here, let me see that" he says gesturing me to hand him the camera.
     " stand up and look into my eyes.." He says while smiling real big. Every time he smiles like that it makes me smile too. It's the most contagious smile ever. He lifts up the camera and *snap* he takes a photo. I can say I'm not photogenic ...at all. 
     " look, that's an amazing picture " he says smiling down at the camera. " let me see" I say because you know , I wanna see.
    " Wow, that's actually not a bad picture. How come I never look like this in pictures?" I say because I seriously looked really good. Surprisingly.
   " that's how you look when I smile. It's like when I smile you smile too, but smile is beautiful " he says blushing. Ughhhh his cheeks are already red normally but when he blushes...Ughghghg so CUTE!
      " here , your turn!" I say snatching the camera from his hands. " no, no, you know I can't take s good pic" he says. Omg bull crap. " would you shut up, you known for taking pictures, your just saying that to be nice" I say because what he said was the stupidest thing ever, yet kind that he would try not to be modest. " ya your right..." He says smirking. Ughghgh every move he makes just makes me melt.
      * Snap* I take a picture of him sitting in a spinny chair infont of his curtain. " wow I'm not a bad photographer " I say showing him the photo ( in media). " no, I'm just a good model " he says striking a sassy pose and he begins to strut like a girl across his room as if it were a runway.
" fabulous Mrs. Sartorius!" I say laughing so hard I could hardly get the words out. " I know!" He says flipping his imaginary long hair.
      We are both laughing so hard we aren't even making noises. We are just laying on the floor side my side flinging our arms everywhere with painful smiles on our face laughing like a retarded seal. His laugh is so cute and he doesn't even realize it.
Jacobs POV
     Ugh her laugh is so adorable and she doesnt even realize it.
    After we finally calm down both our faces are bright red from laughing so hard. She has tears rolling down her eyes and so do it.
     " you two kids are such goofballs" my mom says peeking through my door frame with laundry in her hands.
    " here, make sure you put it all away" she said handing me a stack of folded shirts and pants. " oh Laila, I almost forgot, here you must have left this last time you were here". My mom picks a neatly folded shirt out of the stack and tosses it to Laila. She unfolds it and looks at it and smiles. " what?" I ask confused at her smile
" I've been looking for this, it's my favorite shirt!" She says with excitement. She turns it around and faces it to me. I begin to chuckle at the shirt. It's a shirt from my most recent merch. It was a blue and white t-shirt that had " Jacob Sartorius" written across the front.
She turned around and threw off the shirt she was currently wearing leaving her in a sports bra. She put the other shirt on and said " I missed it!"
I didn't mind her changing in front of me and I changed I front of her. When were six, our moms would give us bats together when she babysat us, and when we were twelve her shirt and shorts got stolen from the locker room and she came to me and I gave her the sweatshirt in my locker and sweats that I had in my bag u till her mom came and picked her up.
I guess I was thinking if that for a while because all the sudden I hear a thud and my back hurts.
" snap out of it! " Laila says from on top of me. She said I was staring into space when she ran and jumped on me causing me to fall on the floor with her on top of me.
" sorry, I was thinking of you" I said with a smile and my cheeks getting pinker than usual. " awe, I love you" Laila says in a sweet cheeky voice.
" I love you more" I say pulling her into a hug even though she is still on top of me on the floor. " well, I love you most " Laila says and pulls back from the hug to look me in the eyes. Her eyes are hazel like mine. She says my eyes are beautiful, her are the most beautiful thing in the world. I could stare into them for hours.
" what?" She says noticing I haven't broken eye contact. I ignore what she said and just kissed her. That's all that was going through my mind. All our kisses were amazing but this one seemed extra special. It's like the world stopped and it was only us.

Laila's POV
I said I love you, he said I love you more, I said I love you most. I pulled him into a hug even though we were already I top of each other still on the floor. I pulled back and looked in in to eyes. His eyes are the most beautiful thing in the world. He didn't break eye contact for a while so I asked what he was thinking. Before I could say anything else she kissed me. It was amazing and full of passion and love. All our kisses were amazing but this one seemed extra special.
*Snap* I ignored the sound and kept kissing him. I didn't want it to end. *Snap* this time it sounded more like a camera. After a couple more seconds Jacob pulled away for air and we heard the noise again. He looked to the side where the noise came from and say his mom there holding her iPhone and Jacobs iPhone taking a pictures on both. We were still laying on top of each other, making out, I front of Mrs.Sartorius. That's not embarrassing at all.
    " Mom, what the heck! Why did you take pictures, wait, why were you even watching!" Jacob says lifting me off of him so he could stand up to retrieve his phone.
   " I was just walking by and I heard you two say hat you love each other and it I couldn't help it! You two have grown up together and I always end knew that one day this would happen. You two were meant for each other!" My mom says. She was right. It was still u believable how close Jacob and I were. I mean, who else is best friends with someone literally from birth?!
" whatever mom but please don't do that again!" Jacob says shutting his door motioning for his mom to go away.
" you know she is right, who else is as close as we are. We have literally been best friends since birth " I said standing up.
" yup , we are pretty amazing " he says pulling me close to him holding my waist against his body. He rests his for head in mind, obviously having to bed down due to his height. He looks down at his phone and smiles.
" one more memory to add to our adventure" he says showing me the photo his mom took. In the picture we were on the floor, me on to of him, our lips were put together like puzzle prices. It sent shivers down my spine.
" this is the cutest thing I've ever seen!" I say with tears of joy.
" come on, we have a sleep over to get started!"

AN: so this was a cute and happy chapter. There will be a part 2 don't worry. Happy readings
-LK