Chapter 23: Adventures

Laila's POV
Today is the day! The day I finally get to go on an adventure! All my life I wanted to do more, more than just sit around watching opportunities pass. I was finally going to do something with my life, and that's going on an Adventure. I've had this planned for years. It's one of they very few things I've never told Jacob. He knows I love to travel and stuff but he didn't know that I actually planned it out. I was so happy to finally have this opportunity, not to mention I get to spend it with one I love.
" are you ready?" I asked Jacob.
" as ready as I'll ever be" he says.
We walk out the front door hand in hand inhaling the crisp fall air.
We get an early start because it will take a few hours to get to our first stop, Washington DC. I've read reviews and it has the cutest little shops, and the most beautiful gardens. I've never been before because it's so close but it still seems so far away.
Caroline and Tanner are hand in hand in the front seat softly singing along to the song on the radio.
Jacob and I are in the back seat. He is leaning against the window with his legs stretched out. I'm laying against him between his legs, with my back against his chest.
" your very comfortable" I say with a grin. He smiles and nods back. He plays with my hair beneath the blanket that is coave ring the both of us.
It was still early so we were tired. Jacob was playing with my hair which eventually lulled me to sleep.
* in Washington DC*
" princess, wake up. We are here. " Jacob says lifting me off his chest so he can put his legs down. We were parked I front of a hotel and Caroline and Tanner had already unloaded our bags.
*skip to into the hotel room*
" alright, Tanner and I in room 304, Jacob and Laila in 306" Caroline says handing Jacob and I each a room key.
" it's only 10 am so get yourselves cleaned up and we will go out to breakfast. " Caroline says.
Jacob and I go to our room. To be comfortable in the car we wore our panda onesies. I change into a long sleeve mid-drift shirt that says " Milan Tokyo Paris" in white letters. With that I out on a black cami and high waisted jeans. I didn't want my stomach showing because it was cold even though I was wearing a crop top.
Jacob was wearing his black and white flannel shirt ( the one on the cover of sweatshirt ). We walked to the lobby to meat Tanner and Caroline.
*at breakfast*
We went to this cute little caffe on a corner of an intersection. It had beautiful decor and the food smelled amazing. I brought my camera with me in this trip because I wanted to capture all the beautiful places we went. I took a candid photo of people enjoying their morning coffee. It was , unique.
After we ordered our drinks and food Jacob and I wanted to take photo on my camera for the scrap book I'm making. Caroline offered to take it.
Jacob and I held hands and with our other hands we clanked or coffee glasses together and said " cheers" with a big smile.
I went back and looked at the picture and it was so cute! I showed Jacob as he smiled and just out of no where hugged me tight. I didn't know why but I didn't care. " thanks for taking me on your adventure" he whispered in my ear while still hugging me.
I pulled away from the hug and looked him in the eye. " it's our adventure" I said correcting him.
*after we left the caffe*
All four of us decided to walk around and explore the city. We visited all the monuments and I even took a pic with able Lincoln. I took one with Jacob on my camera and another one on my phone that I would later post on Instagram. We also asked a stranger to take a picture of all four of us I front of the Washington monument.
All day it was fun and laughs. We explored cool places and all day I vlogged on snapchat.
It was soon night time and the city was beautifully lit up by card and street lights.
We stayed out on the town until 11pm. We decided it was time to go back to the hotel because we would have another early start tomorrow.
* at the hotel *
Jacob and I both showered ( separately, we're not weird 😂). Our hotel room only had one bed, which I was completely ok with 😉. We were both tired so Jacob and I snuggled up to each other and just took a moment to take in all that's happened , and all that's to come.
Jacobs POV
We spent all day adventuring, just as planned. We went into  shops and cafes, we look at unique art and old buildings. It was even more amazing because I was spending it with Laila.
We even went to this really cool amusement park in DC in the night time. All the lights across the dark city were amazing!
After we went back to the hotel and showered, Laila and I layed down together in the bed. We just looked into each others eyes and all I could think about is all that happened, and all that was to come. Still looking at each other she began to smile.
" what?" I asked.
"Your eyes, ever since we got here they have had this twinkle, like your looking into the night sky. " she said, " and it's beautiful" she said.
" you have that sparkle all your life, that's one one of the many rings I love about you" I said back to Laila. What she had said made me happy, it also made me think about where I would be without her. I probably wouldn't be here, period. She is the one that keeps me going.
" I love you Laila, more than you can imagine, more than words. " I say. Our faces are inches apart.
" I love you more" Laila says.
" I love you most" I say back.
" impossible" she says.
" nothing's impossible" I say.
Without another word she softly, yet passion slyly connects her lips with mine. Damn she is just so kissable.
I kept kissing her and we sat up. She scooted to my lap straddling my waist, not breaking the kiss.
My hands still cupped her cheeks, hers were around my neck. She released my neck and her fingers found her way to my hair.
I decided to deepen the kiss, my throwing some toung in there. I could tell that she liked it because she was smiling through the kiss.
This is all I want, she is all I need, right here with me.

AN: so this was a cute chapter and it was fun to write. They didn't do the naughty, they are only 14, well almost 15 but that's still to young. Happy readings!
-LK