Chapter 20: Dinner

Jacobs POV
         About 20 minutes after talking to Laila about my outfit my family comes over to her house. When I walk in in my head I say " welcome home" because I'm here all the time.
      " Lynn! Max! I'm glad you guys are back! I haven't seen you in 2 weeks!" My mom says hugging Lynn. Now I know how I look if I don't see Laila for a long time, even though I don't think I could last two weeks.
     Speaking of Laila, her mom calls her down with Tanner. Tanner comes down first and emediatly looks at Caroline and has gaga eyes. I wish they would date already.
       So after Tanner came Laila. Damn she looked beautiful, she looks beautiful 24/7  but she probably just looks so good now since I haven't seen her in exactly 20 minutes and I missed her. Is that a problem? I think I love her too much if that's even possible.
       " Hey jacky!" Laila says walking over and kissing my cheek.
     " hello loo loo!" She hates that nick name because she knows I hate " jacky".
     " uh, when did this happen?" Laila's dad asked me after Laila kissed my cheek.
    " I mean I know you two are stuck together like glue but is didnt know there was more" Laila's dad says again.
    " max, they finally started dating 3 months ago. Every one knows but you! How could you not know they are all lovey dovey all the time when he is here" Lynn, Laila's mom says.
     " well I know he is here all the time so I dont really pay attention when they hang out anymore. Well anyways , I trust you Jacob, your like my son, and I know you will treat her right." Max says.
    " why thank you dad, " I say with a wink.

Laila's POV
     When my mom told my dad that Jacob and I were dating she said " they finally started dating". What did she mean? Did people anticipate our relationship?
     " mom what did you mean by " finally started dating"? I ask.
    " well we all knew once you got older it would happen. As your friendship grew and got stronger we all notices that it wasn't a " brother and sister" relationship. We always end notices that sparkle you two had even as young kids" my mom and Pat, Jacobs mom, say.
      " well I guess your right. I never thought as Jacob as a bother. I always end thought of his as my best friend , until the sixth grade, then I had my first crush, on my best friend " I say with a cheesy grin. I was comfortable telling that to my parents. I'm very open to them and don't like to keep secrets from them.
      " aww, well I've liked you since the 5th grade, so I win!" Jacob says putting his arm around my shoulder.
    " I didn't know this was a competition? " I say smirking.
      " aww," Pat says.
     " oh that reminds me, look at this picture I got of the kids yesterday when they were wrestling or whatever " pat days pulling out her phone to show my parents the picture that she took on Jacob and her phone. It was cute picture, but s little weird for my parents to look at.
     " mom! No! " Jacob says running over to her.
     " why? It's an adorable picture. I was walking past his room and they said that they loved each other and then Laila tackles Jacob so they fell on the ground laughing and smiling at each other. It was a real memory!" Pat says. My parents at the picture. My mom awed but my dad liked a little distressed. Yes, it was a picture of me laying on top of my boyfriend , I can see why he is a little ticked. He gave Jacob a " I got my eye on you" look and then smiled at the picture.
      " we're going upstairs" I say grabbing Jacobs hand.
     " while our parents catch up wanna make some music.lys?" Jacob asked.
    " ooo! I know just the one. I thought of it after seeing Dory today. " I said.
     We made the music.ly  and posted it. ( in media but pretend Laila is there, not Ariel).
    Some people think Jacobs fans hate me but that's not the case. Jacob fans have know about me from the start. Being his best friend his fans knew me as well as they knew him. I've been in bunches of his insta pics and broadcast and stuff. I've gotten fans and followers from it and I have my own YouTube channel where I vlog a lot but other wise I'm not " big" on all social media. I have them all but I'm not really famous.  I've gotten hate but i ignore it. People have also shipped us since his fans met me. We didnt really pay attention to that until we liked each other. Over all his fans have known me as long as they have known him. I have fans and haters but more hate since we have been dating. A lot of fans saw it coming and have made cute edits of us.
      " Do you hear that?" Jacob asks.
      " no, what?" I ask. He leads me to my wall and we put our ears to it. It sounds like Tanner and Caroline are making out!
    " well we say that coming!" I say to Jacob. We giggles and it's so FRIGGEN adorable !
" ugh why is your giggle so adorable!!" I say holding his red cheeks in my hands.
" I don't know, why are you so adorable?" He asks wrapping his hands around my hips. I want to kiss him so bad right now! It also seems weird that every time we see each other we either kiss, or make out. We must really love eachother.
Fuck it. I look at his lips, then his eyes, then I smile. BAM. I kiss him, and I was not going easy. So thing just took over my body and I kissed harder. He kissed hard back to. He was enjoying it, I could tell. I moved me hand form his neck to his hair. When I brush my fingers though his hair he moans a little.
     " ugh Laila stop turning me on" he mumbles through the kiss. I can't help it, I can't.
     He grips on my wits harder and pulls me in so there is absolutely zero space between our bodies. His body heat is comforting.
    We are still kissing and he has his hands rubbing my sids softly. After a few more minted if enjoying heaven I pull away because my mom calls us for dinner. He looks me in my eyes and smiles. " I love you to peicesLaila, I can't even explain my love for you" he says with our foreheads resting on eachother.
     " not even a million words could describe my love for you Jacob. I love you too. " I say sill looking I to his hazel eyes.
     We get up from my bed and I fix my shirt which was crooked. Smooth my hair which jacob has messed with, and straighten up my shirk which must had fallen a little. Jacob fixed his hair that I messed with and brushes off his shirt. We take one look at eachother and say " aw shit" in unison.
    " what? You go first " I say. Before he could answer he turns me to the middle and I see a hicky on my jaw line where he had sucked for a minute or two. As he was looking at it his eyes became wide and notices there were two smaller hickies that traced up his jaw line. 
     I grab my thick concealer and cover min up so its unnoticeable. I do the same with Jacob. It kinda looks like he is wearing make up but you can't see the hicky which is good.
* At dinner*
      The whole meal Tanner and Caroline stared at eachother. Jacob and I noticed but our parents didn't. I sat next to Jacob. And Tanner was in the other side of me. I bugged tanners elbow and quietly asked is he asked her out yet. He said he did a couple minted ago, that's why she is redder than a tomato. I mouthed it Jacob that they were dating and he smiled at Caroline and winked.
      " so what did you do while we were gone sweetie?" My mom asks after wiping her mouth.
     " well since I was alone here and Tanner was at a friend spouse a lot I just stayed with Jacob most of the time.  Even though is you were home I'd be over there anyway. " I said with a chuckle. My mom smiles because as I told that story she noticed  That Jacob rested his chin on his hand and was staring at me the whole time I talked. I gave her a confused look wondering what she was grinning about. She looks at Jacob and I look at him. I see him drooling over me again.
    " oh stop it" I say whacking his arm.
     " sorry, I just can't help it " he says. Ughhhh I get why, I could stare at him for hours too.

    The rest of the night was our parents talking about what they did on their trip and pat and Rolf, Jacobs parents , were telling stories too. Jacob and I were sitting on our tree watching the sunset and just talking for a while too. It was getting dark and kind of cold. Since we were about 2ft from his window and about 4 ft from mine he crawled to his window and grabbed a blanket. We came back to the tree and wrapped is in it.
    After star gazing for a while we heard Jacobs dad , Rolf, yell for Jacob to come down as go home. Our parents know that we can climb though or Windows now and they honestly didn't care. Jacob yelled that he would go in through his window but his dad must of not heard because the next thi he said was funny.
    " Rolf Jacob Sartorius! Get down here right now! You can talk to Laila when you get to your room!" Jacobs dad said.  Jacob doesn't like being called by his full name and his family doesnt even all him Rolf. A couple months ago he told his fans and they went crazy. He doesn't go by it, but when his parents are mad they will call him by his full name RJS. I think it's cute and I'll tease him sometimes.
    " good night princess, even though I'll talk to you though the window in like 3 minutes" he says. He kisses my lips softly and climbs down from the tree.
     Minutes later we are talking in his window again and that is how the night went. I eventually got bored and jacob said his parents were sleep and so were mine. I climbed into his room at 4 am and we cuddled up in his bed. I felt safer I his arms so I took any chance I could get to he wrapped in them. Jacob says he loves when we cuddle so it's a win win. We fall asleep face to face with only centimeters between our bodies. This is what I want to fell forever.
   " good night my prince, I love you" I say scooting my lips forward just a little so that they meat his. We were laying so close I barely had to move to kiss him.
     " good night princess, I love you more. No doubt about it. " I don't want to argue about how I actually love him more because I was too tired. I just enjoyed the situation and fell
Into a deep sleep.

AN: that was a cute chapter! I'm not gonna update until more people read because no one has read my book yet and I'm still updating regularly. I feel I'm writing for nothing so even 1 person that likes the book I will update more. Right now since no k e gas read it I update 1 time a week. Happy readings
-LK

Not Now, Not Yet, Not Ever. On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara