Chapter 16: bye bye boo

Jacobs POV
     Maddie is going to regret this.
I walk down Laila's stairs to see Maddie and her minions sitting on her counter eating Laila's food out of her pantry.
      " how the hell did he get in here! I thought you locked it down!" Maddie whisper yells to her minions ( the two boys who helped w/ kidnapping ).
       " I know my way around this house and how to get in when I want. I practically live here" I say in a 'duh' tone.
      " get him out of here...of and call you later jakey boy 😉" Maddie says with a disturbing wink.
I'm fired up and furious. I charge at her minions and knock them to the ground. Never knew I was that strong.
       " what is wrong with you Maddie! You kidnap my girlfriend and her brother and my sister and lock them up in her own house?! Are you nutts?!" I yell in Maddie's face.
      " no, I'm determined. I was gonna get them to feel safe in her own house, then sick em'. Then you all mine..😏" Maddie says. Ugh her face makes me want to puke.
       All the sudden sirens come closer and closer. I didn't call the cops , Laila?
     " you idiot you called the cops! Your gonna pay jakey boy! " Maddie says nervous with fear.
    " oh I'm soooo scared" making it obvious sarcasm. Maddie tries to run but out of no where Tanner and Caroline hold her back while Laila grabs the arms of one of the weak minions. I grasp the other. Why does Maddie even stick with these guys, they've got noodle arms. Maddie is tough and strong though. It might of not taken two 19 year people to hold her back but both of then did anyway.
Seconds later the cops were banging on the door. Caroline tightens her grip from Maddie and opens the door.
The cops come inside and take Maddie and the minions into a cop car.
All I could hear were the faint screams of " I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE...AGAIN" and " SCREW YOU SARTORIUS". Damn she was fisty.
" Jacob, what just happened" Laila says shaking. I could tell she was in shock. " Laila listen, your safe now" I saw embracing her in a hug.
She was still shaking and I could feel a spot on my shirt where she had cried. I hate seeing her like this. The last time she cried this hard was when we were twelve and broke her arm while trying to ride my penny board. I felt so bad saying if I had said no to letting her try it out it would have never happened.
" Jacob , are you ok?" Laila says braking my thought.
" I'm great now that Maddie is gone, why?" I say.
You were mumbling " it was all my fault. What was your fault?" she asks concerned. Before I could answer I find my self picking her up and carried g her to the couch where she sits down on my lap.
" Laila, I was thinking of the time you cried that hard, when you broke your arm. It was all my fault. I just can't stand to see you like this. When you sad, I'm sad. It's always been like that. How can I make you happy again?" I ask now crying myself.
" you, you make me happy. You saved me from maddie hurting me. If you never showed up I would still be a reckless mess sitting in my bedroom. " Laila said still crying.
I wish she would stop crying, she is safe now, but still in shock. All I can do now is comfort her until she realizes that she is safe. Her mom is coming back from business tomorrow and she can't stay here alone with Tanner. I guess it's time to plan another famous Jacob and Lila sleep over, just like the good ole days.
" Laila , would you like to stay at my house tonight?" I ask.
" are you thinking what I'm thinking..." She asks smirking.
" ANOTHER JACOB AMD LAILA SLEEP OVER?!" We tell in unison.
" YASSS" she says. We are legit goals. " well let's get going. Caroline has already gone home and Tanner said he was staying with a friend tonight" I say lifting liala from my lap and carting her to the front door. I set her down and she gives me a puppy dog face.
" can you carry me ?" She asks.
" I just sent you down" I whine in response.
" Please!!!!!" She says still pouting.
" ugh fine , hop on. Your lucky you weigh like nothing. Yet you still eat like a pig" I say as she hops in my back. ( this happens to me all the time. People say I'm so skinny yet I eat ALL the time 😂)

AN: well that's another chapter down. Kind of short I know it's only 820 words but that's ok. Next chapter will be over 1,000 words. Promise. Happy readings
-LK