Chapter 13: Another day in Paradise?

Laila's POV
I woke up to the soothing sound of someone breathing. I peek through my sleepy eyes and notice in laying on Jacobs chest. Did I fall asleep laying on him 😂. I hope he was comfortable.
He still had his arms wrapped around my waist so I slowly wiggle away from his grip. As I slowly stand up I feel like he should wake up. Well how should I do it? 😉
I decide to be nice and slowly give him a kiss for the first few seconds his lips are lifeless, then out of no where I feel the softness of his lips kissing back. After a few more seconds I look at his sleepy eyes half open with a grin eat to ear on his face. In his sexy af morning voice he says " well that's a hell of a way to wake some one up. Knowing you , I'm surprised you didn't pour ice water on me or something, I mean I'm only saying this from experience 😂". Yes, I rudely woken him up many times.
Flashback
I was 8 years old and we were in our way to six flags which was a couple hours from our house. We stopes at In and Out to get some lunch to we don't have to eat at six flags. Jacob had fallen asleep on the seat, how stupid of him 😏. I grab some left over ice from my drink cup which was empty and drop it down his shirt. I was dying of laughter in the back seat while he gave me the most " umma kill a bitch" look. My mom was quietly giggling in the drivers seat. I guess she thought my joke was funny too. The rest of they day turned into a prank war. It ended in a tie so we were the King and Queen of pranks.
End of flashback
After discussing our past..again...we decided that today would be national prank day. The day that Laila and Jacob would show down in a prank war. We would make it a tradition. If all goes well this will be a legend we will leave when we die together, of old age.
Jacobs POV
Oooooo I'm gonna get her good. I've been conjuring the best pranks for the last 6 years. After that prank in the car I was determined to get her back.
         My cute grin soon faded as it was replaced with an evil smile 😈. We will decide the rules of " national Laila and Jacobs prank war day "
J- ok so, nothing that could actually hurt us, nothing that could really , like really piss us off , and lastly , try to be as funny as hell 😂
L- you never take this stuff seriously do you
J- it's freakin pranks!! How serious do I need to be 😂
J&L - 3...2...1....LET THE WARS BEGIN!!
Laila POV
     I'm gonna get him and I'm gonna get him good. I was the queen of pranks last time and I'm back to claim the victory again baby. He will never see me coming 😈.
Plan: get Cole to talk Jacob into leaving the house to walk out side on the drive way so Coke can give Jacob his sweater that he left back.
Once he is outside Cole will keep from leaving through the front yard, Kennedy will be keeping watch in the back
Mac will be on one side of the house and Kayla will be guarding the sides of the house. Cole will threaten him with a banana cream pie ( Jacob hates it so much it makes him gag) so he will have no where to run but inside
I will be inside covered In banana cream pie, I will also have a fresh one behind my back for his face. 😈
     Jacob will run to me as ask why I'm coavered in pie , I will tackle him smearing his body in the pie, then I'll smack the one behind my back in his face. Just to lighten the hit I'll kiss his nose eating the whipped cream of his face to make him feel better.

Jacobs POV
I'm gonna get her back so hard this time. She will never see me coming...literally.
Plan:
Laila hates sneak attacks. She can't stand them. If your I a room for a while and she thinks she's alone she will feel safe, then out of no where you will scare the shit out of her. She will be so scared.
That's when the boyfriend in me will kick in. I'll give her a gentle kiss to help her calm back down.
I will first set up all of the things we kept that made our memories all our lives as kids in the tree house in our tree. She will think I was being romantic and all when I'll surprise her there. She will hate / love me for it.

Laila POV
Walk outside Jacobs bathroom now coavered in pie ready to continue my prank. My fresh pie was in my had as I see a trail of rose petals. I'm not dumb Jacob I know this had to be your prank.
As I continue to follow the path my emotions take over as I starts to see things that have made our memories along the rose petal path. I quickly forget about our pranks as I see the flowers leading up to our tree. I climb the ladder and see a room full of pictures and objects. Each one has a description of that wonderful memory. I was memorized by it. I was alone in the tree house until I heard a noise.
" I'm in a tree" I thought. No need to worry, plus I have my pie. I heard the noise again....AHAHAHHSBAHAHAHS!!!!!!! Jacob popped out of no where. I tripped as I was frightened. I look up to see a pie coavered Jacob on the ground of our tree house with me on top of him. I guess when he scared me I threw the pie at him and fell on top of him. I got pie all over him😊. So much for trapping him and covering him in what he hates most.
J- ewe wee!! BANANA CREAM PIE!!! EW.
L- I guess we got each other at the same time 😂. I have to say Sartorius this was a pretty good prank
J- yours wasn't to bad yourself 😊. Of what am I saying yours was great! Well discussing too. I'm gonna have to shower a million times to get this smell of pie out of my hair. I'm already starting to gag
L- aww my poor baby 😈
I do fell bad but also good at the same time. We give each other a small kiss and laugh about our pranks. I guess this is just one more thing we can add to our list of memories together. 😊. Could this day get any better?

AN- so kinda short compared to the last chapter. I'm trying to write at least 29 chapters before even publishing the first one. I want to plush a lot at one to have a base of my book out so people keep reading and get bored. Should there be more drama? Comment if so 😊. Happy readings
-LK