Chapter 30: Home Sweet Home

Jacobs POV
It's about 8am, and we just got back to Virginia. Today is still my birthday!! Finally 15 beaches!! Ok Jacob, chill! I don't know why I'm so hype?! And I'm talking to myself....that's not weird at all!
I look to my left to wake Laila up because we are almost to my house. I see her with her silver beats headphones on her ears and she's jamming to who knows what.
I put my ear up to her headphones to hear what she is listening too. Of course it's " Hit or Miss". She literally loves this song, but it's ok, I love it too.
******
" mom! Dad!!" I say running into a big hug. I've been gone for a week and I missed them a lot!
Laila does the same to her parents as they walk into their house, right next to mine.
" Happy birthday!!" My mom says pulling me into another hug. " our boy is 15! " my dad adds on.
" go get washed up! We are setting up for the party for you and Laila soon" my mom says.
I go to my room and flop on my bed. I unpack my dirty cloth from the first half of our trip so they can be washed for the second half. My room is still clean from when I left, so if like to keep it that way.
******after getting ready****
" Laila and her parents will be here any minute Jacob! You ready?" My mom asked. Ready for what? I thought we were just having a few friends over for a movie and some games.

Laila's POV
** when they got home****
" mom! Dad! I missed you guys!" I say hugging them. They do the same with Tanner. As soon as we walked in the door Tanner texted Caroline. Is he for real? He has just spent a whole week with her and she probably wants some family time. I haven't texted Jacob yet, but I probably will in the process of getting ready knowing me.
Today we are celebrating Jacob and my birthdays, but my family , well mostly me, have planned something special because to day is his birthday. They always do the same for me when it's actually my birthday because I never really celebrate it alone.
" go get ready for the party! I got you a little something special sis!" Tanner says to me on the stairs.
I go to my closet and see a beautiful floral romper hanging from the door.
I put it on and run into tanners room in amazement. " thank you tanner!" I say hugging him.
" no problem sis! Now go get ready! " he says referring to the party.
****after shower and getting dressed**
Jacob thinks we are just having friends, movies, food, and games as a party, but he is mistaken. He also thinks it's at his house.
Since I wanted to do a little something special for his birthday, his first as a couple , I changed it up a bit. Everyone is in on it except Jacob.
Plans:
-party will be at my house, not his
- our friends , as well as Jacobs famous frimeds will be there. He never gets to see them anymore so I thought he would like that.
- there will be a lot of food and party stuff
- and just because Jacob is the immature boy I love, a bouncy house will be set up in my back yard.
I can't wait to see the priceless smile on his face!! This party is for me also, so I did include things that I like.
We also asked our parents not to shower us with gifts this year because our Adventure Trip is what we really wanted. That's was the best gift, besides Jacob, I could ask for.
Despite that's I did get Jacob a few things along our travels. Like I said before, he never really bought much, unlike me. But he did keep a close eye on what I wanted but didn't buy. I don't know why but I did the same to him.
I bought him some grafic socks from zumies, a SnapBack from Tillys, the charm for his bracelet( I already gave him that), some adidas joggers, and lastly , something he will never forget.
I got him a promise ring. You might say that the boy in the relationship should be the one to get that but our relationship is defiantly not normal.
I want to give him this as one more way of showing him that we will be together forever. Our charm bracelets have become a token of our never ending friendship, and I want these rings to be a token of our never ending love.
I hear a lot of crashing and banging from down stairs so I go check it out.
Of course, it's my mom trying to find the right pan to cook whatever she is making in.
" need some help mom?" I ask.
" I'm making Jacob his favorite, chicken pot pie! But I can't find the stupid pan!" She says.
" it's right here" I say pointing to the pan she had already placed on the counter.
"Oh, ok. Well thanks Hunny." She says turning around.
" wait, that's a pretty romper! Where did you get it? " she asked.
" oh Tanner got it for me as a gift! " I saw skipping into the living room area.
I see that my dad has all the decorations set up, the food is placed out, and the bouncy house is being set up in the back yard.
We would swim in the pool buts it's the middle of fall and a little cold for that.
" Jacobs and your friends should be here any minute!" My mom calls from the kitchen.
For Jacob , I invited all our friends from home: Max, Cole, And Kennedy. You might say that's not a lot but we like to keep a tight friend circle with only people we know and trust.
For me I invited : Tris, Kayla, and Mac. Like I said , close friends.
I also said I invited some of Jacobs friends he has met through his fame that he has become very close with. They all live in different places so he never gets to see them.
I invited the boys he went on MagCon tour with, Mark, Loren , and Weston.
I have met all these people and become friends with them too because I went with Jacob and his family on MagCon and I met the rest at Vid Con.
** knock knock**
" they are here!! " I scream from my room.
I run down stairs and open the door to a whole bunch of people. I notice all our home town friends are a little star struck at the moment.
All Jacobs friends make their way in my house, then our hometown friends.
" you guys ok?" I ask Max, Cole, Kennedy, Kayla, Mac, and Tris.
We all know and accept Jacob is famous and stuff but we are his friends that are a part of his private life , and we like to keep it that way. They have never been exposed to his fame life, except for me. I have met all these people and become friends with them.
" it's ok guys! They are all awesome people! I'll introduce you to them if you would like" I say.
" it's ok , I got this" Tris says with a smirk. She struts over to Hunter, her all time crush, and starts to talk to him.
Mac has gaga eyes for Cameron, but who doesn't.
" Mac!" Cole says.
" it's ok babe! I only love you!" Mac says to Cole. Ew. Is that Jacobs me I look?
Anyway, I talk to all the MagCon boys for a bit , then I talk to Loren, Weston and Mark.
" hey Loren! Hey mark!" I say giving them big hugs. " Weston!" I say doing our crazy handshake.
"Long time so see girly!" Loren says. We text a lot and we have become good friends since vid con.
" guys , Jacob should be here any minute so every one hide!" I say.

Jacobs POV
I go down stairs expecting to see party decoration, food, and my hometown fiends for a small party. Every year Laila and I have our party at my house.
When I get down stairs I see nothing and no one. Just my parents taking in the kitchen.
" uh hey guys" I say to my parents kind of disappointed.
" hey Jacob! We are going to go over to Laila's to hang with her parents for a while. Do you want to come? " my mom asks.
" uh sure" I say. Well I guess it's just me and Laila alone on our birthdays this year. At least we still have our Adventure to finish.
As I'm walking over to Laila's I see a limo pull away, I wonder why.
My parents reach he front door. I walked up to knock but before I could they just walked in, ok then.
The lights were off and I couldn't see anyone or anything.
Out of no where , the lights flash on reveling a fully decorated house with food and steamers and everything!
Laila walls out from behind the stairs and gives me huge hug and a kiss on the cheek.
" happy birthday Jacob!" She says.
" HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOOD!" I hear a bunch more people say from no where. I turn around and see all my home town friends and , wait! The MagCon boys!! Mark!! Loren!!! Weston!!
" I thought you might want to see them too!" Laila's says side hugging me.
" you did this?" I ask Laila
" yup, all for you! Do you like it?" She
asked.
"No....I love it!! And I love you!!" I saw pecking her on the lips in front of all our friends.
We hear multiple awes and some " get some!" From they boys. They never fail to embarrass me.
" well, let's get this party started !!" Laila shouts.
She grabs my hand and we follow every one to the back yard where there's a ...bouncy house!!!
" no way!!" I yell running to it.
" oh my gosh!! This is the best party ever! Thank you Laila!" I yell. She did this , all of it! I couldn't have a better girl friend !

AN: vote and comment if you liked! Happy readings!
-LK