Chapter 6 - The Lady and the Cowboy

Comincia dall'inizio

" Such pretentious nonsense. I thought that the Guardians have gone dormant for a millennia because they thought they no longer needed all living beings, right after the great unification of the Galaxy. They may have written the rules but I'm gonna write new ones which they won't deny!"

"You tread too much. As you know, you're simply a being in charge, but not a true god. Not even the strongest can't transform into gods with simple power," Jeanette replies.

Yamja pinches her check as she leans closer to the monitor with a wide smile on her face. Jeanette, has no reaction to it so far.

"Ohhhh, please forgive her for that rude answer daddy, she doesn't know the true potential of your rule, you will soon become a god to everyone!" Yamja says as some sparks ignite from her hand. Jeanette steps away from it.

"Well said my little success, but remember, if you want to prove your worth to be my successor, you must prove your skills to all weaklings you encounter, especially those pitiful Humans with not even a single shred of a spine. Not unlike those of the Southern quadrant."

"Yes, oh my goodest daddy!" Jeanette rolls her eyes as Darkin chuckles from this.

"Now where was I? Ah yes. Raven, you have to make sure that we recruit more Humans in the inquisition if we need to defeat the 'traitors.' we must drain their numbers to ours."

"Right now, we have a few thousand inquisitors in our command, isn't that enough?" he asks.

"Not quite! In fact, we need to reach at least thousands more if we need enough reserves for the next battles. Even if we gather all the volunteers coming up right after their nations surrendered, treason could run high."

"Those type of people only hold loyalty to themselves. Perhaps a little bit of "discipline" would teach those pitiful Humans to know how to truly serve us and only us."

"Your point is strong, Commadant. But right now, we need to make sure the CP forces come to halt in our conquest. Once done, our message will be as clear as the stars, that even with the intervention of the Guardians, only the might of the strongest prevails!"

"Those are very strong words to hear Kujar.  However, there is an obstacle in our path, a group called the Earth Warriors." Malgan then frowns as he stares deeply into Raven. Perhaps as deep to whatever soul he has remaining.

"Give me a reason why. Do not make me regret my decision to put you in charge."

"They were initially nobodies, but now they are warriors that can match us, maybe they gained their powers from the Guardians. Their ideology of uniting survived Humans trapped in the occupied zones may endanger our task," Raven replies, not flinching from any words uttered by the Kujar himself.

"Is that so? Then either they will join us or die. Alas, it's too early to think about it. We can talk later Raven. Until next time and good luck my little Y. Only you can make sure our vision is complete."

"Understood."

The screen later turns black, Raven turns around to see the group. Jeanette is expressionless but Darkin is seen fidgeting with his fingers as he looks away from Raven. Yamja pinches him in the cheek for it.

"Scaredy cat, are you?" Yamja taunts.

"No! It's just...he's too big." Jason looks at the group again, this time with a puzzled look on his face.

"Are you certain about the use we can be for your precious Empire?" Jason asks.

Even the tiniest of microscopic being know that your kind is only bent on killing just to survive. You won't care if the others unworthy of their goals will perish in their paths. These warriors will soon find out how fruitless it means fighting together," Raven says.