The Nerd Is A Player

Text copyright ©E. Vanessa Mary ™ 2014

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without, the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

A single copy of the material available in this story may be made, solely for personal, non-commercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others, whether or not in electronic form or in hard copy, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials. Contact author/publisher for requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials.

All rights reserved ® E. Vanessa Mary ™

--

When Tia Frederick, "Miss Player" and Alex Frederick, her older brother move to Australia. Tia starts a new chapter in her life, as a student, at St. Jude's College.

Tia, in two words, is - simply perfect.

Thus, a string of broken hearts, at the heels of Miss Player.

At Tia's College, her first step is to -

● Win her title as, St. Jude's "Miss Player".

Child's play.

Her second step is to -

● Challenge St. Jude's, "Mr Player".

A walk in the pa-

Introducing, Logan Sutherland, "The Nerd". The moment her, chocolate brown eyes meet his, hazel-blue eyes, it is - hate at first sight.

Therefore, her third step is to -

Ignore him, and people like him.

Now, it is a walk in the pa-

Unfortunately, it isn't because Logan is St. Jude's, "Nerd", and "Mr Player".

Tia, in one word, is angry.

One night, on her birthday, Logan challenges Tia.

"The first one, to fall in love and say I love you, loses their title."

The deadline is, New Year's Eve.

----

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE & FAN

Love, E. V. M.