"Smaller?" Maddox looked around.

"I know, we might kill each other," Eli shook his head. "At least Hunter travels so much it might not be a problem."

"That's not really better," Maddox frowned. "Maybe you should keep working."

"Then I would have no time for school."

"Unless you had a really cool boss."

"I do, your dad would seriously keep paying me and pay for me to go to school but I can't take his money. It's not right."

"You're so stubborn," Maddox laughed.

"Because I won't take money I haven't earned?" Eli made a face.

"Whatever, anyway, I wasn't thinking of my dad."

"This is not your problem, Dax. This is just how the rest of the world lives."

"Okay, I was just trying to help," Maddox backed away from the computer. Eli's phone chirped and he glanced at it. "Dude, you still have all my tweets sent to your phone? What year is this?"

"I like to keep track," Eli shrugged. "Who's tweeting for you lately anyway? They suck."

"Hey, I'm the only one tweeting for me lately," Maddox looked so proud of himself. "Jordan showed me how to schedule my tweets and I set them all up myself."

"Oh," Eli laughed. "Pro tip, try not to spend all your time promoting your husband's new music video. I know you're in it for like 5 seconds or whatever but your fans don't care."

"They should," Maddox looked even prouder. "Have you seen it?"

"Unless you're naked they really won't care," Eli didn't bother to point out the video hadn't been released. "Seriously, you've been in how many of his music videos now?"

"You just need to see it to understand," Maddox shrugged and grabbed Eli's laptop. He logged into the record label's website so Eli knew he was pulling up the video file.

"This is really cute," Eli went to the fridge and refilled his water and poured a glass for Maddox. "You're so turning into one of those husbands."

"Shh, watch this," Maddox turned the laptop around so Eli could see the video.

It started with Brent and Maddox sitting at a table outside a restaurant.

"So I told Tyler if he couldn't get the timing right he'd have to just stand in the back with Adam so Zack and I had room to dance," Brent was saying. "And then he said-"

Brent's voice faded out as Maddox turned to look at the other people sitting near them. The restaurant seemed to be full of really hot guys and as Maddox looked in their direction they all started looking back at him, licking their straws or fingers.

"Dax are you even listening to me?" Brent demanded.

"Yeah, I swear," Maddox insisted. As he looked back at Brent it was obvious that he'd just imagined everyone else flirting with him. "I'm just, um,"

"Thirsty?" the waiter appeared, another hot guy in a tight t-shirt.

"You have no idea," Brent sighed. That was when the music started and Maddox began singing.

"Wait," Eli looked up at Maddox and then back at the screen like he was afraid of missing something. "Wait, where's the rest of the band?"

"They're not in the video."

"But," Eli started smiling as he realized it wasn't a Complexx video at all. It was a Maddox Bieber video. "Oh my god, you made a new video? Why didn't you tell me?"