"Damn Grace." He said feeling on her butt.

"Ok I can't do this anymore." She said laughing and walking away. He followed her and they got something to drink.

"So you're not any good right?" He joked leaning against the wall.

"I didn't say how many times I tried." She told him looking up and around at the scene.

"Miss goody goody girl's not so good." He said taking a sip of his drink.

"Shut up Veneer." Grace scanned the crowd. She caught a boy staring at her and she smiled. Veneer pushed himself off the wall.

"What you smiling at?" He said following her eyes. He frowned and glared at Grace. "So you checking out other niggas now?"

She laughed and punched his shoulder. "No. I just smiled at him." She said watching him bite his lip and walk away. She turned to Veneer. "I'm not entitled to you anyways."

"Yes you are." He joked. "You are mine. Nobody else can have you."

"You're so funny." She said sarcastically rolling her eyes.

"I know." He said. "I don't know him. He could be perverted."

"Don't be so scary." She told him.

Jerome and Frank stood out to the side of the dance floor watching the bitches dance. They were getting excited just watching.

"Dude you was right this is lit." Jerome said. "These bitches freaky."

"Do I lie man?" Jerome stopped and eyed him. "Man I don't."

"I'm playing with you man." He said. "Dude look at this." A short girl with little clothes walked passed and her ass was jiggling. They spazzed out and chuckled. "Damn."

"Alright, man which one you plan on pulling tonight?" Frank asked. He looked around rubbing his hands together before one girl caught his eye.

"That one." He said pointing to Grace. Frank looked at him crazy.

"Grace man," He shook his head. "Yeah right. She won't give you no play."

"I bet she will." Jerome said confidently.

"Wanna bet?" Frank asked. Jerome nodded.

"Yeah man. 100."

"You got a deal." They shook hands. Jerome smiled and started walking towards her.

"One hundred dollars." He reminded himself as he appoarched her. She caught his eye and tried to keep her conversation with Veneer.

"Hello beautiful." He said when he got to her. "You mind." He said shooing Veneer away.

"Man." Veneer left because he was intimidated by Jerome and Grace watched him walk away.

"So, wassup?"

"Hi." She said shyly and blushing.

"So what's your name?" He asked.

"Grace."

"Well I'm Jerome and I would like your number." He said handing his phone to her. She giggled and put her number in.

"I don't know if I should be doing this?" She said rolling her eyes. She felt she was being naïve, but didn't pay it much attention after catching Jerome's eyes.

"Yeah. Well, I see you around school all the time and I think you stand out." He lied to her ever so sweetly.

"I do?" She asked remembering what he did to her. "But you bullied me."

"That was only because I liked you. And I still do." He used as an excuse.

"But you have a girlfriend, Monica." She pointed out.

"Not anymore. I figured out she wasn't for me." He towered over her.

"If your plan is to hit and quit it. I'm not having sex with you." She told him.

"Oh if I just wanted sex I wouldn't even bother asking your name." He said with a smirk. "I actually wanna take you out on a date."

"Are you serious?" Grace asked. "Because I can't afford to get hurt."

"I promise girl." He grabbed her hand lightly placing a kiss on it. "No hoes, no sides, nobody but us baby."

That made Grace blush extremely hard. No boy had ever talked to her like this except Veneer, but he was always playing. Sure enough Grace let her judgement get clouded and agreed.

"Ok." She smiled. "That sounds great."

"Glad you think so." He said. "Come dance with me."

"Ok." She grabbed his hand and he led her out on the floor.

Jerome already knew he had this 100 dollars easy.