55

Last chapter...
  The feels. My feels.
   I already miss this book.

*sorry for late upload guys, yesterday was my last day and I was at my boyfriend's house :(

    Garroth

   "Garroth? I'm heading out, babe." I heard my wife of four years call.

    "Here, wait!" I jogged down the hallway, seeing Aphmau look at me from the door. I grabbed her waist, pressing her lips to mine.

  She smiled against it. When we pulled apart, she spoke. "I'll be back soon. Watch little Sky for me, okay?"

  "Of course," I grinned. "I'm not that bad of a dad. Have fun with Katelyn. I love you."

  "I love you too." She pecked my lips. "Bye, Sky! Have fun with daddy."

  She smiled. "Bye mama!"

  And Aphmau left.

  I sat next to my daughter on the couch, and she looked bored.

    "Sky, go colour, love." I kissed the top of her head and messed up her hair and she began laughing.

    "Okay, daddy!" My three year old daughter giggled, running over to her little table in the corner of the living room and began to colour.

  I watched as she ran toward the table, her dark Raven hair bouncing wildly.

  She had two beautiful light green eyes, a trait she picked up from neither Aphmau or I, and was full of energy.

  She was an exact replica of Aphmau, minus the eyes.

  I glanced over to the TV right as the news started, and I'd figure I'd watch it.

   A news reporter with long dirty blonde hair and dark blue eyes looked into the camera.  "Good morning everyone! My name is Aluna."

   I looked at my phone, scrolling through social media and the Internet for a few minutes before this woman named Aluna got my attention.

  She cleared her throat. "There is a devastating car accident with a black Jeep Wrangler on the highway."

  My head shot up, and my eyes glued to the screen.

  "The black jeep, consisting of a woman, was hit head on by another woman who claims to have lost control of her vehicle across from the supermarket--"

   Black Jeep Wrangler?

   Woman?

   Oh, no.

  No, no, no.

     I sat up straight, listening.

    "The woman's name was known as Aphmau Ro'meave, and the accident happened around five minutes ago."

  The air was sucked out of my lungs.

  The camera panned to a heartbreaking accident.

  Aphmau's car was bashed in.

  There was no way she could have survived.

  I wanted to scream. I wanted to kill whoever hit her.

  But I had Skylar to worry about.

  I still couldn't breath, and I gripped onto the couch cushions.