32

*this was supposed to be up yesterday but my wifi was down. Soz ;-;

Aphmau's POV

  When the hurricane was over, we went outside and looked around. Nothing was bad; there were some fallen trees and flooding, but everything was okay.

    I was back in my dorm. It was now another Sunday, the day before school actually started.

   I looked over to Garroth, who was passed out on his bed. He should've been getting ready, but I decided to let him sleep.

  He stayed up all night last night, making sure everything was okay. I felt bad for him.

   I set all my things in my drawer that I needed for tomorrow and decided to clean up a little bit. I hummed softly as I threw all of the dirty clothes and the clothes on the floor in a hamper to be washed.

   I fumbled around the small beds, picking up loose socks and wrappers. It wasn't long before I heard a phone ringing.

   It ended up being mine. It was from an unknown number.

   "Hello?" I asked, not thinking to decline it.

   "Well, well, well." A female voice sneered. "If it isn't Mrs. Perfect herself."

   "Excuse me?" My eyes narrowed. "Who is this?"

   "The only girls who actually deserve Garroth Ro'maeve." Another girl snickered evilly.

   Ivy? But who was the other girl?

  "Ivy, cut it out." I growled. "He obviously doesn't like you."

   "Oh, maybe not now," the other girl voice made a 'tsk' noise. "But once you're gone, for good, he'll just have to love us."

   "What do you mean, gone for good?" I asked.

   "Dead." Ivy snickered. "Isn't that right, Azura? We'll murder her."

   A sick feeling appeared in my stomach. I reached over to wake up Garroth, but I hesitated.

  We can do this ourselves, Aphmau.

   "Murder me?" I swallowed. "How would you even find me?"

   Both girls erupted in laughter, which was so loud over the phone, it woke Garroth up.

   His eyebrows drew together as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes.  

  "Watch your back, bitch!" Azura hollered, making me pull the phone away from my ear and slam down on the hang up button.

   "Who was that?" He yawned.

   "No one, it's okay."

   Lie.

  "Are you sure?"

   "Of course. Go back to sleep, sweetheart."

  Another lie.

   I stood up after smiling to him. I began to walk back to go clean, but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back down to him.

"No, stay," he whined, pulling me into him chest. "Please."

"Garroth, I have to finish getting--"

"You can just wake up early or something." He shook his head. "Please."

"Garroth," I smiled. "Come on. You haven't even started--"

"Please?" He repeated, brushing loose strands of hair out of my face.

"Fine." I laughed slightly, not resisting anymore against his arms trying to pull me closer to him. He smiled, finally engulfing me into his arms.