2

Aphmau's POV

It seriously had to be none other than Garroth Ro'maeve? The boy I've had a crush on?

    "S-sorry." I said, standing up. He let go of me and smirked.. The smirk that made girls go crazy

     "Aphmau, right?" He asked.

    "Yeah. We went to high school together." I slightly smiled. He nodded and stuffed his hands in his pockets.

    "I.. Uh, I'm sorry if I ever.. uh.. I shouldn't have done those things I did.. I--" He clamped his mouth shut, biting his lip. "I just shouldn't have been such a douchebag to everyone."

    "Um.." I interjected. "I appreciate you telling me this.. But why are you even talking to me? We've never really talked."

    "Oh... I don't know." He smirked. I'd admit, he was super cute. I just didn't know him that well.

   "Oh." I said.

   He shrugged. "Want to walk with me?"

   "U-uh.. Sure." I said, smiling slightly. I didn't know if Garroth was messing with me, or actually being serious for once in his life.

   "We can talk with my friends and my sister if you want." He asked, his eyes meeting mine as we walked. "I mean.. Aphmau, I really want to become friends with you. Some of my mates know you and say you're pretty cool."

    "What happened to Garroth Ro'maeve over the summer?" I asked, my eyes interlocking back with his. "I would love to. What is your sister's name?"

    "She's my step-sister, to be exact." He smirked as he held the stairway door open for me. "But.. my sister wants me to change. I guess. Oh, and her name is Zoey."

    "I thought your mom was divorced still?" I asked, not even realizing.

   "How did you know that? Have you been stalking me?" He asked, stopping.

   "N-no!" I felt my cheeks turning red. "I-I mean.. I don't know how I k-know.. Word travels fast?"

    "I'm just messing with you." He smirked, then kept walking. "They got married over the summer. Zoey's a bore."

    "What do you mean?"

    "She never wants to go anywhere. She just stays home, eats, and watches Netflix."

    "How is that boring?" I laughed.

    "I don't know. I like being more.. adventurous." He smirked.

    "I see." I bit my lip as we walked down the stairs towards the Café area.

    "Do you know anyone by the name of Laurance? Laurance Zvahl?" He asked.

    "..I don't recall." I shook my head. "The name doesn't sound familiar."

    "Hm. Well, he seems to know you. He said he saw you earlier, and that you were hot. I guess he was right about that."

  I blushed like crazy.

Wait! What was I thinking? Garroth doesn't like me, I don't like Garroth. This is probably the only time I'm ever going to see or talk to him.

   "Does he?" I asked, shaking off my thoughts. "Weird. I don't ever remember talking to him."

    "Eh. He's one of my mates."

    "Soo.." I asked before silence filled I between us. "Who are you roomed with?"

   "A girl." He said. "A really cool girl."

   "Hm." I said. "What's her name?"

    He bit his lip. "... I don't remember?"