6

Aphmau's POV

  I woke up, feeling warm and fuzzy inside. I looked around the room until I realized I wasn't on my bed.

   My breath hitched in my throat as I slowly looked up. Garroth's chin rested on the top of my head, his arms wrapped securely around me. I felt myself getting redder and redder, but I realized he was asleep.

   I swallowed and reached for my phone, which was conveniently on the night stand. I clicked the home button and the time popped up.

    6:42 A.M

It was weird. I always sleep until 8 on weekends.

  I couldn't help but feel safe in his arms. One ran under my back, and another laid across my waist. I was pressed into his chest, which was really nice--

NO! STOP IT, APHMAU!

I mentally slapped myself and looked up at my hands. One held my phone, curled up in between me and Garroth. The other was on his shoulder. How didn't I notice?

    "Aphmau?" He softly asked, slowly opening his eyes. I swallowed and watched as he looked down at me.

"Hi, good morning." I smiled. His eyes bounced around the room, then he kind of let go of me.

"Oh, jeez! Sorry!" He sat up. I swear I saw a tint of red on his face. "I didn't even realize I fell asleep!"

"It's okay." I grinned. "It was really nice of you.. uh, last night."

His face lit up. "It was no problem. I won't tell anyone you're afraid of thunder."

He moved his arms out from under and on me, sitting up. My body went cold and I felt weird.

"So.." He yawned. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." I sat up next to him. "Do you mind me sitting here? I can go back to my bed."

"No, it's fine." He smiled. The rising sun reflected on his face, making him more handsome, if that was even possible.

    "Okay." I smiled back. He reached over me and grabbed his phone, rubbing his eyes.

   "Oh, hey," he looked back up at me. "We were thinking about going to the beach today or something. Wanna come with?"

  "Yeah, sure!" I laughed. "Uh.. Can I bring a plus one?"

    "Of course." He looked back down, presumably texting someone. He threw his phone to the side. "Anyways.. Do you want to get breakfast or something?"

    "Yeah." I nodded. "That sounds good."

    He smiled. "Cool."

  I got up and went to my dresser, flicking on the lights in the process. Garroth did the same, digging through his.

   I grabbed a purple tank top and black shorts with a Snap Back. I stuffed my undergarments into my shirt and walked to the bathroom.

   "I'm gonna get in the shower," I said, peeking my head back out of the door. "Do you need to use the bathroom or anything?"

    "No, I'm okay." He looked up to me, and laughed when he saw just my head peeking out. "Go ahead."

   I smiled and closed the door, locking it. I pulled off my shirt and shorts, then took off my panties and bra. I started the shower and pressed play on my music.

I got in, listening to one of my favourite songs, Lost Boy, echo through the bathroom. The warm water hit my back and drenched my hair. It felt relaxing.

I washed my face first, then hair. Then I conditioned my hair, and washed my body. I quickly shaved my legs and armpits and turned the shower off, blindly searching for my towel.

I grabbed it and dried off, throwing my clothes on. I plugged in the blow drier and began drying my hair, checking the time.

7:03 A.M

When my hair was dry, I put the Snap Back in. I quickly applied makeup and opened the door.

   Garroth's head snapped up, smiling at me. I noticed he has black jeans on, red shoes and a white t-shirt. He looked good in it--

    No. Stop.

  I smiled back and grabbed my black converse, sliding them on after I put socks on. I reached back and grabbed my phone, watching Garroth walk to the door.

   I got up and walked towards him, letting him open the door.

    "Thanks."  I smiled, walking out. He nodded and closed the door behind him, locking the door.

    We walked side by side to the main doors. Garroth stopped me, and he told me to wait so he could pull his car up so I didn't have to walk. Aw, he's so sweet.

   I was waiting outside, taking in my surroundings. I smiled, then freaked out when someone bumped into me.

   "Oh, sorry." He had a deep voice, I spun around, seeing who he was. He wore a blue t-shirt with blue jeans and white shoes. He had jet black hair and green eyes.

   "I-it's okay." I said. "Uh.. I'm Aphmau."

   "Jordan." He looked at me up and down, obviously checking me out. "Dang. You're hot."

     I swallowed. "Uh.. Thanks."

    He stepped closer to me. "No, seriously. How didn't I see you before?"

  This dude was seriously creeping me out. I stepped back, trying to show him I was uncomfortable.

    "Uh--"

    "Dude, back off." Garroth's familiar voice rang out. He appeared next to me, his eyebrow raised.

    "Why?" Jordan looked to him. "She's hot."

    "Well, this hottie is taken." He smirked, wrapping his arm around me.

    Jordan's mouth went to an 'o'. I felt heat rush up to my face as I felt Garroth's arm around me.

    "S-sorry man." Jordan apologized. "I didn't know."

    "Yeah. Whatever." Garroth's lips pressed into a flat line. "Get outta' here."

   Jordan nodded and walked backwards back into the school. Garroth smiled and took his arm off, laughing.

    "Why did you do that?" I asked, trying to stop my blushing.

    "You didn't want that creep all over you, right?" He began to walk, smiling over his shoulder. "Come on. I'm starving."