16

*repeated breaking of the fourth wall.. XD

Garroth's POV

  Aph's little brother looked just like me. Scary, right?

  And speaking of scary, Levin had showed us a video game after breakfast called.. I can't even remember, and guess what?

  There were two characters named Aphmau and Garroth in the game. Man, that's just freaky.

   Not that I was complaining. I was pretty damn cool that my name was in a video game.

But seriously? Us both?

"Woah!" Aphmau said, staring at the screen when the characters popped up. "That's freaky!"

"Yeah," I added. "Pretty scary."

"It's like your the knight." Levin said. "That's weird to think about. And Aphmau is the ruler of a huge alliance."

"Yeah. That would be weird." Aphmau said. "I could never rule a town, no less a village."

"I'm sure you could." I smiled.

"Pfft!" She rolled her eyes. "It would probably get set on fire by an evil priest!"

"That's specific." I laughed.

"Sorry. I couldn't think of anything."

"So, Aphmau." Levin said. We turned to him. "Didddd you get me anything?"

"Of course, you butt!" She said, pushing his shoulder. "It's in the kitchen. Go at it."

He smiled, getting up from the computer and running to the kitchen. Katelyn was talking with Aphmau's mom, who was very nice by the way.

"So?" She asked, turning to me. "What do you think?"

"Of what?" I asked. "Your family? They're awesome."

She smiled. "Are you ever going to visit yours?"

"I don't know." I bit my lip. "My mum gets kind of crazy when it comes to girls."

"Oh, please." She laughed. "What's her name?"

"Zianna." I said. "She's an awesome mother, but can get kind of annoying."

"Zianna.." She mumbled. "Her name sounds oddly familiar."

"Really?" I asked. "I mean, she did live about 5 minutes from here when I was born."

"Zianna.. It sounds so familiar." She said again. "Hm. Let's go see what my mum and Katelyn are up to."

I nodded. Aphmau turned on her heel, walking towards the living room. I walked next to her, looking at her.

Her dark hair draped over her shoulders, framing her gorgeous face. She had winged eyeliner on that traced the shape of her eyes and her lips were played in a small smile.

Long story short, she was gorgeous.

She just has these eyes that you could get lost in forever, and her laugh made anyone feel happy. She was just perfect--