21

Aphmau's POV

I glided the liquid eyeliner across my eye, leaving a small wing at the end. Katelyn huffed.

"What?" I asked.

"How the hell do you do that so perfectly?" She arched her eyebrow.

"Practice." I said simply.

"Yeah, I'm sure you practice with your hands on Garroth a lot." She snickered, making me gasp.

"Oh my God, Katelyn!" I said, flinging my foot back and kicking her. "Gross!"

She snorted, leaning against the wall of her bathroom. "Sorry, sorry. Just kidding."

I rolled my eyes, switching the eyeliner to my other hand and began to do the other eye. It streaked on perfectly, making me smile proudly.

"You have to teach me how to do that." She said.

"Sometime." I smiled. I checked my phone:

5:34. Garroth was picking me up at 5:50 to 6:00.

"Let's get what I'm wearing." I said. "Come on."

She followed me out of the bathroom and to her bed. I plopped down on it, my hair falling over my face.

"What are you wearing exactly?" She asked, sitting next to me.

"Uh.. It's supposed to be warm, as always, so.. Maybe a skirt?"

"A skirt?" Katelyn raised an eyebrow. "No. What about that black dress I have?"

"Yes! That's perfect!" I smiled.

"Sweet." She got up, opening her closet and fishing it out. It went halfway down the thigh, and opened in the back. "What about a cardigan or something?"

"Um.." I thought. "Let me try it on and see."

She nodded, stepping over and locking the front door, I quickly threw off my shirt and shorts, making Katelyn laugh and lay down on Jeffory's bed, opening her phone.

I threw the dress over my head and pulled it down my body. It fit really well.

Katelyn looked up, whistling. "Damn, Aphmau!"

"Shut up." I laughed. "I don't think I need one." I checked the opening in the back. My bra didn't show through, so that was perfect. The dress was nowhere near fancy; just something different.

I walked back to the bathroom, running a brush through my hair and leaving it down. Katelyn smirked at me when I walked out.

"He's going to be all over you." She shook her head. "Do you need protection? Jeffory might have some somewhere."

"Gah!" I covered my ears. "Stooop!"

She laughed. "Come on. Just joking. Oh, and if he does anything to you that you don't like, tell me. He'll be dead."

"I will." I laughed. "Don't worry, Kate."

"Do you have your black thongs?" She asked. "I have some if you need them."

"Uh, no, I brought the ones with the jewels on them here." I said, grabbing them from off the floor and sliding them on.

"Ohmahgawd, Aphmau, you look so cute!" She exclaimed when I stood up.

"Thanks." I winked. "Couldn't have done it without you."

"I love you." She said. "Don't forget that."