11

Aphmau's POV

We all sat by a bonfire, laughing and talking. Katelyn sat next to me, and on the other side.. was I don't know who, honestly. It was too dark.

Laurance, Dante and Garroth all had blue eyes, and that's all I could see. I just leaned my head on their shoulder anyway, hoping they wouldn't mind.

They didn't, and slightly put their arm around me. He smelt of strong, rich cologne.

Garroth's cologne.

I felt my face heat up, but I left my head there. I was too tired to move it. I just gave in.

"Someone should sing!" Laurance yelled. "Who can sing?"

I felt Katelyn nudge me. I shook my head at her, rolling my eyes.

"Aphmau can!" Garroth said, laughing. "She sings really well."

"Really?" Nicole gasped.

"W-what? No I don't! Heh," I quickly laughed nervously. "I have to go to the bathroom!"

I stood up, removing my head from Garroth's shoulder. I quickly turned around and ran across the sand to the bathroom. I went to the wall where they couldn't see me.

I leaned up against the wall and sighed. I got so nervous doing these things, even if it was in front of my friends.

I looked up at the light, squinting. I heard footsteps and looked back down, seeing none other than Garroth.

"Hey," he smiled slightly, biting his lip. "Sorry. I shouldn't have said anything. I didn't know you were sensitive about that."

"I'm not." I shook my head. "I just get nervous, I guess. And it's okay."

"Good." He nodded. "So, are you.. okay?"

"I'm perfectly fine." I smiled. He stepped closer to me.

"While we're here.." He said, stepping closer to me again. We were inches apart. "There's something I should say."

"Y-yes?" I asked, swallowing. My heart was beating faster and faster every second, and my hands were getting sweaty.

Was he going to kiss me? Did I want him to kiss me?

"I.. should just show you." A small smirk appeared on his face, and he finally stepped as close as he could to me. His arms snaked around my waist, mine resting on his chest.

He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine, making me feel weak. I didn't know what to do, but I felt sparks flying.

Kiss back, Baka!

I eventually gave into the kiss and began kissing him back, feeling fireworks being sent off. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I didn't know why he was kissing me or why I was kissing back and even feeling this way.

But I liked it.