13

Aphmau's POV

  I woke up, the Sunday morning rays of sunshine hitting my eyes. I felt something hard underneath me.

   I looked down slowly to see Garroth, my head on his chest. This time, we were on my bed.

   I felt heat rush up to my face when I remembered what happened last night. Garroth had told me he had feelings for me, and I had said the same.

   What did this make us?

    Could I actually trust him and believe that he liked me?

   I felt him stir underneath me. I panicked and threw myself off the bed, my head slamming on the floor.

   "MOTHERFU--" Garroth yelled, sitting up and flinching when he heard me smack on the floor. "Oh, God, Aphmau!"

   "Ouch," I whimpered, pulling my head up and touching the back of it. It was just sore.

   "Are you okay?" He struggled to get out of the blankets and hopped off the bed, sitting on the floor next to me. "Why did you fall?"

    "I don't know," I lied. "I just felt myself slipping and fell."

   He stared at me, the broke out into smile. I couldn't resist, I smiled back and began laughing.

   He laughed back, and it was just us laughing on the floor.

   I could get used to this.

          *              *              *

  I sat in front of the TV, a XBOX controller in my hand. I was owning Laurance and Dante in a game of Call Of Duty.

    "You guys suck!" I yelled. Laurance snorted.

    "So-rry!" Dante huffed. "I don't spend every waking moment of my life playing this game."

   "I don't!" I said, not taking my eyes off the screen. "That's just offensive."

   "Shut up!" Katelyn groaned, face first in my pillow. "I have a migraine!"

   "Then why are you in here?" Garroth asked, turning his head to look at her. "It gonna get really loud--"

    I pulled the trigger, shooting Laurance in the head. He screamed of frustration.

    "YES!" I screamed back.

    "Aphmau, no more playing!" I felt a pair of hands snatch the controller. My jaw hung open at none other than Katelyn.

   "Why?" I pouted.

    "You know damn well why." She rolled her eyes. "God, I swear you're always acting six."

   "It's cute," Garroth smirked at me. I felt myself going red.

    "What?" Dante choked, looking at him. No one answered.

   "Yeah, whatever." Katelyn snorted, changing the subject. "She's as cute as a baby ostrich."

    "That's it!" I smirked. I stood up, running to my bed which Katelyn was sitting on and jumped on her, making her scream.

    "Aphmau! Get off me! You weigh like eight million pounds!" She mumbled. I shook my head no.

   "Sorry, Kate." I laughed. "It's what you get."

   "I got it." Laurance said, standing up. He picked me up by the torso. I squealed, kicking the air, but he threw me onto Garroth's bed.