36

Sorry for late upload.

Aphmau's POV

"He WHAT?!"

"I-I'm telling the truth!"

Garroth clenched his fists. "When?! How?!"

"A few years back," she whispered, tears slowly making their way down her face. "I-I was too scared to tell anyone.."

You could practically see the steam flowing out of his ears. "I'm going to fucking make that bastard pay!"

"Garroth!" I grabbed his arm. "Calm down, okay? There's nothing you can do right now."

"I'm sorry," Zoey shook her head. "Oh, God, I'm so sorry.."

The drama never seemed to end.

And it was literally the FIRST day of school.

I let go of Garroth's arm, my arms wrapping around Zoey's torso.

"It's okay," I whispered. "It's all over. He's never going to hurt you again."

"Just.." She whispered back. "I feel like he's watching me. He's familiar. I know him from somewhere.. I have to. It's all too fuzzy and familiar.. I just can't place my finger on it!"

"Familiar?" I asked. "What do you mean?"

"I-I don't know.."

Garroth tensed up.

"I-I know, Garroth." She whispered. "I sound stupid as hell.

I pulled away from Zoey, sitting back on the bed next to her.

"I-it was before the wedding, Garroth." She said. "T-ten was angry."

"Angry about what?" He asked, his eye beginning to twitch.

"About something," she whispered. "He didn't get very far with me. He just.. touched me, and roped me to a chair, and.. Police.. and he left."

"How the hell did I not know about this?" He asked, his eyes turning sad.

"I didn't want you to worry!"

"Well I'm sure as hell worried now!"

My phone buzzed.

Dante: I'm outside your dorm, but I hear yelling. Everything okay?

Me: not really. come in though.

The door, opened, revealing Dante. Garroth and Zoey continued their argument as I rushed over to him.

"I'm sorry for arguing." Garroth said. "I know you've been through a lot, and I love you, okay? I'm just worried."

"I love you too, bro." I smiled at hearing them both say it.

"Aw, so cute." Dante faked wiped a tear. "You ready?"

"Mhm." I replied. I turned around. "You guys coming?"

"No," Zoey shook her head. "I'm going to go talk to Lucinda. I'll see you all later."