26

Garroth's POV

I woke up, my eyes squinting. Laurance was at the door, looking back at me.

  He walked over, trying to be quiet. "Hey, thanks for letting me crash here, but Dante needs me back for some dumbass reason. See you, bro."

   "No problem." I whispered back. "See you."

   He nodded and left quietly, shutting the door behind him. My head fell back on the pillow.

  I looked at Aphmau in front of me, her back pressed to my chest. Her head tilted towards my way.

   She yawned, stretching her legs out before her eyes fluttered open, revealing a beautiful copper colour.

   Damn, I loved her eyes.

   "Hey, Princess." I smiled as she looked at me. She broke out into a smile, too.

   "Good morning." She flipped over, her body facing towards mine now.

    Her Raven hair flowed over her shoulders and face, complimenting her tan skin. Again, her wide, copper eyes made me shiver.

   "Classes start Monday." I reminded. "Are you excited?"

   "I'm just glad it's Saturday right now." She sighed. "I'm looking forward to learning... But not the homework and stress of school."

   "How long are you even going to be here for?" I asked.

  "I got a four year scholarship."

    "Damn! Seriously?"

    "Yeah. All I did in high school was study, study, study."

   "Sounds boring." I joked.

    "Trust me, it was." She smiled.

    I instantly broke out into a smile when I remembered the events of last night.

   "What?" She asked.

   "Nothing." I pushed the loose strands of her hair behind her ear. "Only thinking about how this beautiful girl right here is mine."

   "Really? I don't see another girl in here." She laughed. "Never the less, I'm happy for you two."

   "Yeah. I think we're perfect for each other." I winked at her. She smiled, shaking her head.

  "You're too cute."

   "No, You're too cute."

   "Are we going to play this game, Ro'meave?" She quirked an eyebrow. "Because you're going down."

  "I'm scared now." I laughed slightly.

   "Be afraid." She rolled her eyes. "I'm your worst nightmare."

   "And apparently my best dream." I smirked at her, making her blush. "You're cute when you're embarrassed."

   "Yeah, yeah." She buried her face in the crook of my neck. "Real cute."

   I smiled. "So.. You up for anything today?"

   "Can we just stay here?" She asked. "Forever? 'Cuz I would like that. A lot."

   "Me too." I sighed. I played with the ends of her hair. "Me too."