27

Aphmau's POV

Garroth and I walked through the hallway towards Dante and Laurance's room. They wanted to hang out with us.

  I waited till Garroth was a few steps in front of me, then I jumped on his back, laughing as he stumbled and got caught off guard.

  He regained his balance and pulled me up so I wouldn't fall off, wrapping his arms under my knees.

  "Damn." He began to walk again. "You're light."

   "T-thanks," I smiled, looking over his shoulder and kissing his cheek, my face burning a bright red.

   We reached their door, and I knocked on it with my foot. He laughed, and Laurance's familiar face opened the door.

  "Hey." He greeted, stepping to the side to let us in.

   "Hi!" I smiled to him. I was about to get off Garroth's back, but he continued in the room.

   "Dante's in the bathroom right now." Laurance said. "We can go out to eat or something if you guys want."

  Garroth walked over to a bed. "Sounds great."

  I squealed as he dropped me suddenly onto the bed, off of his back. He looked over his shoulder at me, smiling.

   I realized that I was on someone. I turned around, seeing Katelyn with an annoyed face on.

"Oh, hey Kate!" I laughed nervously.

   "Heyo!" Dante chirped, walking out of the bathroom. "I invited Travis. Is that okay?"

  "You what?" Katelyn snapped out of her trance.

   "Travis." Dante spoke. "T-r-a--"

   "I know, you dumbass!" She scoffed.

  "Then why would you--"

   "Never mind!" She shook her head. "Never mind."

  "Hey boys!"

  I looked up to see Travis knuckle punch Dante, then turn to Katelyn and I. "Oops. Hey, girlss!"

   "Hi." I smiled, waving my hand.

   "Mmph." Katelyn blew a price of hair out of her face. "Can you get off me, you potato?"

   "I'm not a potato." I frowned.

    "Right; you're a short potato." She corrected herself.

  "I.." I had a loss for words. "Well, I can't disagree."

I slid off Katelyn's lap. "So... What are we doing?"

Everyone was silent.

"Food?" Travis asked.

Everyone violently shook their heads yes.

I laughed, getting up from the bed. "Let's go!"

Everyone nodded in agreement. We walked out to the parking lot.

"Who's car?" Garroth asked.

"Mine's too small." Dante and I said at the same time. We looked at each other, then began laughing.