14

Aphmau's POV

Garroth's lips attached to my cheek, making me smile. He was going out with the guys tonight.

"I'll be back later." He smiled at me when he pulled away. "Don't go and flirt with any boys while I'm gone."

"As if," I smiled and rolled my eyes. "Be safe, though. Make sure not to get drunk."

He winked at me. "Can't make any promises."

"You're driving." I frowned. "Please? I wouldn't like to get a call at 3 A.M. saying--"

"Hey." He said, wrapping his arms around me. "I'm just joking. Of course I won't."

"Good." I sighed, hugging him back. He laughed softly, making me smile.

"Bye, Garroth." I let go of him.

"Bye, Aph." He smiled and walked out the door, softly shutting it behind him.

I groaned and pushed the lock, then ran and flopped down on his bed. He gave me his Netflix password, so I could watch it.

I took his laptop and opened it. There was a pink sticky note stuck on the screen.

"Look in the freezer." I read aloud. "What?"

My eyebrows drew together as I walked to the kitchen. I opened the freezer to see a container of ice cream.

Aw. He knew me too well.

I grabbed the container. It was my favourite of 'Ben & Jerry's', Phish Food.

    Score!

I laughed and closed the freezer with my shoulder, grabbing a spoon from a drawer near me. I popped opened the lid and froze when I heard a knock on the door.

I walked to the door and opened it, the ice cream still in my hand. Zoey stood outside, smiling.

"Hey!" I smiled.

"Hi! Is my brother here?" She asked.

"No, sorry. He's out with Dante and Laurance."

"What?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. "Oh. I thought he was here."

"Yeah." I leaned against the door frame, picking up the spoon and shoveling the ice cream into my mouth.

"Let me guess." She smiled. "He got that for you, didn't he?"

"Who?"

"Garroth. Duh." She smiled, then fished her phone out of her pocket, unlocking it. "You know, he talks to me about you a lot."

"Really?" I gushed, feeling heat arise in my face. She nodded and showed me texts from him to her.

Garroth: she's so pretty.

Zoey: yes. I'm aware. You've only told me 8 thousand times.

Garroth: and she's got these eyes that just..

Zoey: I take it you like her a lot, hm?

Garroth: yeah. i do.. she means a lot.

I smiled, not being able to feel my cheeks. She laughed and turned her phone off.

"You guys are so cute."

"Thanks." I was still smiling. The way he described me made my heart race.

"So.. What exactly are you guys?" She asked.