49

Garroth
Donna & Logan's Wedding

"GAAAAARRRROOOTH!"

"What, Aphie?"

"Can you puh-lease get me my dress?"

"Depends. Are you naked right now?"

"Is that a question? I don't have my dress, so yes, I'm naked. I wouldn't be if you got me it."

"I don't think I'll get it then. Just come out here."

"Garroth, you derp! Give me my dress!"

"Fine," I laughed, walking over to Aphmau's bed and picking her dress up off it.

It was long, strapless and black. It was simple, but it would look amazing on Aphmau, because everything did.

I opened the bathroom door slightly, stuffing my hand inside. The dress slid in with my hand.

The dress was snatched out of my hand. "You can go put on your tux now, Garroth. We're almost late."

"Aww, come on. Just let me--"

"No! Go now."

"Fineee."

As I was finishing putting the tie on, Aphmau came out.

  I felt my breath leave my chest, my eyes growing wide.

   I couldn't breath.

    I swallowed, seeing as an angel seemed to be walking towards me.

Her long, Raven hair was down and curled. Her beautiful copper eyes popped out from the light makeup on her gorgeous face.

The dress fit her like it was made for her reaching down to her ankles. She was a few inches taller, thanks to those heels she insisted she needed to get.

Needless to say, she looks hot.

No, not hot. That isn't a good word to describe her.

Hell, I don't think there is a word to describe her. If you could take all the words and mash them together...

  That would almost be enough.

"Well? What do you think?" Her eyes were full of nervousness. "It makes me look like a fish and a mermaid but I just don't like the way my butt--"

"You look absolutely beautiful," I said, falling for her even harder. "I-I don't know what to say.

Her smile grew. "Thanks, Garroth."

"No, I mean it." I shook my head. "You look stunning, Aph."

"You don't look too bad yourself," she winked.

"What are you talking about? I look hot as fuck."

"Right, right." She smiled. "Let's go?"

I grabbed her hand, and our fingers interlocked, giving me the same spark of love that I always felt.

"Let's."

* * *

"I don't see the point in weddings."

"Laurance. Can you shut up for two seconds? Let them get married in silence." I hissed to him.