35

Aphmau's POV

My second period was a bore.

  It's my journalism class, but there's this pyscho teacher. I'm going to call her Crazy Cat Lady.

  Her real name was Ms. Hale, and Donna is apparently her daughter.

  She's introducing things and talking to us about cats.

  She LOVES cats.

  My mind drifted off to Garroth. Was I overreacting?

No, Aphmau. You're his girlfriend. You deserve to know.

  Damn straight I do! Thanks.. me?

  "Miss Lorde!" Crazy Cat Lady's voice pulled me out of my thoughts. "I hope you're daydreaming about cats over there!"

  "Sorry, M'am." I replied, shifting my weight.

  "Yeah, yeah." She snapped. "Now, inspiration.."

  The black haired, brown eyed boy I saw earlier today was sitting next to me. So far I learned his name was Aaron.

  He seemed like a really nice and cool guy.

  "This lady's pyscho," he whispered.

  "Oh?" I whisper-asked.

   "Yeah. Had her last year, too."

  "Oh, so you're in second year," I noted. "Cool. How do you like it here?"

  "It's okay," he shurgged. "It's all just a joke to me."

   "Why did you come here then? People are dying to get in. Don't you care about.. learning?"

  "Parents." He looked to me. "Of course I care about school. It's important. But the faculty here make it seem like a prank."

"Oh," I replied. "I see."

  "Alright, class!" Ms. Hale hollered. "We will begin our lessons later in the week. You are dismissed!"

  Yay, free period for two hours!

  "Bye,  Aaron." I smiled. "I'll see you around. "

  "Yup." He responded.

  I walked out and towards my dorm, checking my phone. It was already ten-thirty.

   I shrugged and finished the quick walk back. I unlocked the door and walked in, seeing a familiar blonde haired girl sitting on the edge of Garroth's bed.

  Zoey gripped the blankets in her fists, biting her lip. She was obviously refraining from a scream.

  "Zoey!" I shut the door behind me, rushing up to her. "Zoey, what's wrong?!"

  "T-there..r-rapist..I.."

  "Zoey," I whispered.

  "Y-you don't understand!"

  "Hey, Zoey. Everything is okay." Garroth appeared from the kitchen. "Aphmau, can I speak with you for a minute?"