54

This chapter is kind of like a timeline. The next chapter is the last one :'(

   Aphmau
   Paris

   "And I don't even like them that much, but she bought them for me anyway, and I--"

   I looked over to Garroth, stopping my blabbering.

  He was down on one knee.

  I gasped, hopping out of the retstuant chair.

   "Aphmau Jessica Lorde," he spoke. "I have had the honour of being your boyfriend for a little over four years now, and I have had the great joy of loving you and knowing that you love me."

  I felt stray tears fall down my face as I knew what his question was going to be, and exactly what my answer was.

   "Every day I woke up the happiest man alive, and you have really rocked my world so far, Aph." He smiled slightly. "You are one amazing woman."

  I laughed, seeing out of my peripheral vision that the whole restaurant was quiet and watching.

  "You are the best thing that's ever happened to me, and I can't let anyone else have you, or I think I'd die." He gave a grin. "You have changed me in so many ways, and you let me experience love."

  He opened the box, revealing a gorgeous diamond ring, but all I could stare at was him.

    "So, will you marry me?" He gave a wide

    My mouth was dry.

   "G-Garroth," I said, tears forming in my eyes. "Yes!"

   He smiled widely, and the whole restaurant clapped loudly as slid the beautiful diamond ring onto my finger.

  He stood up, grabbing my waist and connecting our lips.

  That was the best day of my life.

       *           *           *            *

  Also, that was only a few months later.

And today was my wedding day.

"Aphmau! It's time to walk down the aisle!" My mum cried out. I looked to her, and she was crying.

  I reached over, hugging her. "I love you, mum."

   "Oh, you look beautiful." She sniffed. "And I love you too. Now hurry up and get married!"

  I smiled, striding over to my father in front of the closed doors.

  "Ready, princess?" My father nodded to me, extending his arm.

  "As I'll ever be," I smiled, locking arms with him.

  My father nodded to the piano player, and he began playing.

  The two doors opened, and my father and I watched as everyone stood up.

Katelyn and Travis walked down, then Levin and Malachi, and then Zianna and my mother.

  And then it was time.

  We slowly began walking, and my gaze bounced around the room. Relatives and friends were squealing and crying.