37

*Important A/N at end*

  Aphmau's POV

  It's been about three long weeks of school days.

  Garroth seems.. distant.

  I don't think he knows that I notice. I notice every little thing about him.

I notice the way that his lips go a little crooked when he smiles. I notice that his face light up when he laughs.

I notice how his eyes sparkle when he looks at me.

   I notice little things about him that maybe he doesn't even notice himself.

  He hasn't come back to the dorm straight away like he used to. He doesn't sleep with me anymore, and he's barely even in the dorm with me.

  He doesn't hug me, kiss me, or even hold my hand. He never tells me he loves me anymore.

  I've been eating ramen noodles for the past week, sitting on the counter, just hoping that he'll get back soon.

   Did I do something?

   I can't take it anymore. I had to know why.

   He walked in, it being 11:00 on a Friday night.

  Don't cry, Aphmau. Don't cry.

  I instantly began crying, my hands flying up to my face.

   "A-Aphmau..?" He asked.

   I couldn't speak. I clamped my had over my mouth, muffling my sobbing

  I began crying even harder, my knees finding their way to my chest.

  After a few seconds, I heard Garroth rushing towards me.

   "Aphmau, why are you crying?" He asked, sitting down beside me.

   I just want him to tell me everything is okay, but everything is obviously not.

  "You.." I breathed in. "G-Garroth, do you even like me anymore?"

  He fell silent.

  "Why would you even ask that?" Tears formed in his eyes.

   "You're never with me," I shook my head.   "You're always gone. You don't even interact with me. I sit here hoping you'll just come back like you have before and everything would be okay."

   He was shaking lightly. "I-I.. A-Aphmau.."

   "What's going on with you?" I whispered.

   "I found out something that not even you'd want to know." His eyes were wide, like he was traumatized. "I don't even want to know it anymore."

  I realized something was very wrong.

  I couldn't resist it anymore.

  I flung my arms around his neck, collapsing into his arms. He hugged me back, pulling me as close to him as he could."

   "I'm sorry," he whispered. "I know I haven't been there. I'm a total asshole. And I know what I'm about to say won't even make up for it."

   "I don't care. I'm just glad you came back to me," I whispered.

  "A-Aphmau, I'm serious."

  His arms fell off of me, mine falling off of him.

   "What is it?"

  "I know that you said that I can't control everything," he spoke slowly. "B-but I k-know something I'm not supposed to k-know.."

  "A-and?"

   "...I know who raped Zoey."

   "We all do, Garroth. It's Ten and--"

   "No. I know who he is."

  My heart beat slowed down. "W-what?"

   "There's so much proof," he whispered, more tears gathering in his eyes. "I can't believe I've been so.. blind. I've been lied to. Cheated."

   "Garroth, who is it?" I asked.

"There's two," he swallowed.

   "...And?"

     "...Garte Ro'maeve," he replied, his eyes drooping. "And Jordan Mitchell."

  "What?!" I asked. "Your own father!?"

   "There's so much proof," he whispered.

  And then he fell over, my shoulder blocking his head from falling onto my bed.

  He was quiet, silent tears falling down his face.

   "And the worst thing is," he whispered. "I think I've helped him."

  Look.

  Im sorry for late uploads. I'm sorry for short chapters.

  I'm having major writers block.

  I can't get my ideas down. I don't know how to generate new ideas.

  I need to just... stop and breathe.

  Not Wattpad, but I need sleep. I need to get off my phone and actually do something.

  Wattpad isn't my priority. I can't help that I have so much homework and a social life and I need to actually be involved in physical sports.

  I'm sorry for being tired of everything.

  And to those who understand, thank you. I appreciate people like you.

  As of now, the updating schedule will go on as normal.

  But don't be surprised if I need a break in the future.

   Thank you guys for reading this, and if you've read it all, I love you. I want you to know that.

  Anyways..

  Luna out!