"Sorry Ki- mom. I've just been super stressed out from all of the... Shoots" she pauses. A long nail poised over the next set of letters before she sighs and gives up.

"You're eighteen. I get it, it's a lot to process, but Nori is doing the same thing and she's flourishing under the pressure you can do the same I-"

"You're so right Ki- mom. What time is my first shoot?"

"Soso Nana Kris has your schedule you know this. Should I call a doctor?" Her face twists in concern and I shake my head reaching across for my cellphone. Instead of my usual cracked down the middle phone was an iPhone 6 S shining and rose gold. The stuff of WeHeartIt dreams.

"I'll call Nana Kris right now okay? Leave so I can get dressed?" I bat my eyes at her and she sighs before kissing me on the forehead.

"Ten minutes!" She calls before moving out to the hallway I nod absently and open the notes app on my new phone.

"Oh and honey?" I look up from my frantic search and gulp.

"Yes?" Kim peaks her head into the bedroom again and gives a cheeky smile,

"Call Justin, he's rung the house phone twice! "

"Will do!" I lie. Who the fuck was Justin. Kim leaves again and I type down what I know in my notes app.

1.) My name is Lane Leilio and I am eighteen years old.

2.) I am in an alternate dimension.

3.) Kim Kardashian Called me South West.

4.) South West is a stupid name and Kim Kardashian is my mother.

5.) My real mother is Jennifer Leilio, an accountant.

6.) Kanye West is my father.

7.) My real father is unknown.

8).

Before I can type the eighth fact a beautiful girl with glowing brown skin and wavy hair down to her back walks into my room and launches herself onto the bed.

"What'd you do to mom? She's pissed" no fucking way.

"North?" She raises and eyebrow and looks at me with concern,

"South?" I gulp and shake my head.

"Nothing. Um you know how she gets" North accepts my explanation and sucks happily on a lollipop.

"Mr. Big MC was blowing up my phone all morning. You ignoring him?" The lollipop is moved to the inside of her cheek.

"Who?" My heart stops as I wait for confirmation.