Sneak peak

"Wake up babe, you've got at least ten shoots today" shoots? Did I forget to turn in my yearbook photo essay? The voice is vaguely familiar, though distant in my cloudy mind.

"Ugh," I moan my head is pounding and my stomach is churning.

"Babe, wake up your dad has the driver out front it's rude to keep him waiting." I let out a short laugh. It's probably my friend Delaney playing a trick on me. A fucking driver. Ha.

"How fucked up did we get last night Del?" My head is smacked with a heavy ass pillow and I sit up immediately ready to throw down.

"Del what the-" my heart drops all the way to my ass and my mouth falls to my toes.

"Kim Kardashian" the reality television goddess herself looks at me with a wry smile pulling the pillow she assaulted me with away from my body.

"Mom works too you know," she says with an eye roll and its then that I notice the slight difference in her face. The small crow's feet wrinkles around her almond shaped eyes and the tight smile lines surrounding her mouth.

"How late were you out last night Soso?" Who? Kim Kardashian asks her gaze suspicious and quizzical.

"I... I um..." She rolls her eyes again and lets out a huff of air.

"Do daddy and I need to keep tabs on you like we do for Nori?"

"What?" She gets off of my bed and walks over to a grand vanity it's then that I take the opportunity to look around my bedroom.

Gone were the Jonas brother posters and sports participation medals, instead the walls were covered in photos of myself... Though not quite myself. A high fashion version of myself.

"Kim-" She turns around with an icy glare and holds up a finger as she taps away on her phone.

"I'm texting daddy. I don't know what's been up with you lately South West, but it needs to stop you have obligations, responsib-" I look up at the glass chandelier that hangs pendulously in the middle of the bedroom... My bedroom.

"Sorry Ki- mom. I've just been super stressed out from all of the... Shoots" she pauses. A long nail poised over the next set of letters before she sighs and gives up.

"You're eighteen. I get it, it's a lot to process, but Nori is doing the same thing and she's flourishing under the pressure you can do the same I-"

"You're so right Ki- mom. What time is my first shoot?"

"Soso Nana Kris has your schedule you know this. Should I call a doctor?" Her face twists in concern and I shake my head reaching across for my cellphone. Instead of my usual cracked down the middle phone was an iPhone 6 S shining and rose gold. The stuff of WeHeartIt dreams.

"I'll call Nana Kris right now okay? Leave so I can get dressed?" I bat my eyes at her and she sighs before kissing me on the forehead.

"Ten minutes!" She calls before moving out to the hallway I nod absently and open the notes app on my new phone.

"Oh and honey?" I look up from my frantic search and gulp.

"Yes?" Kim peaks her head into the bedroom again and gives a cheeky smile,

"Call Justin, he's rung the house phone twice! "

"Will do!" I lie. Who the fuck was Justin. Kim leaves again and I type down what I know in my notes app.

1.) My name is Lane Leilio and I am eighteen years old.
2.) I am in an alternate dimension.

3.) Kim Kardashian Called me South West.

4.) South West is a stupid name and Kim Kardashian is my mother.

5.) My real mother is Jennifer Leilio, an accountant.

6.) Kanye West is my father.

7.) My real father is unknown.

8).

Before I can type the eighth fact a beautiful girl with glowing brown skin and wavy hair down to her back walks into my room and launches herself onto the bed.

"What'd you do to mom? She's pissed" no fucking way.
"North?" She raises and eyebrow and looks at me with concern,

"South?" I gulp and shake my head.

"Nothing. Um you know how she gets" North accepts my explanation and sucks happily on a lollipop.

"Bieber was blowing up my phone all morning. You ignoring him?" The lollipop is moved to the inside of her cheek.

"Who?" My heart stops as I wait for confirmation.

"Justin. Your boyfriend? Literally texting and calling me the whole day, pick up your phone he thinks you're like, dead."

"Okay. Okay. Get out I have to get dressed" she pulls the lollipop out of her mouth and kisses me on the cheek."

"No more parties in LA Soso" she sings before leaving. I go back to my list.

8.) North West is my sister.

9.) North West is not a baby.

10.) not only am I in an alternate reality. I'm in an alternate timeline.

I glance over to the nightstand next to my bed and she a picture of North, Kendall, Kylie and I all decked out in Balmain. Olivier Rousteng himself in the middle of us. Kendall and Kylie appear to be the exact same age as North and I. Which probably explained why Kim looked so much older.

11.) Justin Bieber.

Another photo frame in the room shows Justin Bieber and I locked in a steamy looking kiss. Is hands grabbing my bikini clad but as we made out on a boat.

12.) Bieber is my boyfriend.

13.) ^^^^holy fuck.

14.) ^^ I am never drinking alcohol again.

15.) where is here?

16.) Do I want to leave?

17.) Did I finish my Calc. homework? (Lol no.)