Dysfunctional Dinner |33|

( Jasmine )

Curtis walked me to my room and before I went inside, he told me to meet him at the same spot tomorrow morning. I agreed and we said goodnight. I chose to wear a grey knee length skirt with a long sleeved white blouse. I put my hair up in a bun and I was putting on my grey slippers when the bathroom door to my room opened. King Laurent stepped into the room with no problem. He looked far to attractive for my senses.
His long twists were pulled back into a ponytail and he wore a black blazer with a skin tight white undershirt. His slim black dress pants left nothing to the imagination and he had on black suede shoes to match.

Jasmine: "I suppose it was to much work to knock Your Majesty?"
His eyes slowly roamed over me and I remembered that I was siting with my skirt all the way up my thighs. A slow curving of his lips was almost enough to make me want to forget about dinner.

King Laurent: "Seeing as how we are in MY castle miss Jasmine, I feel no need to knock. Or are you doing something you wished for me not to see?" His elegant eyebrow lifted up and I faintly wondered how this man face was so manly yet at times feminine.

Jasmine: "No King Laurent, but I would prefer for no one to walk in while I'm getting dressed. That isn't to much to ask is it My Liege?"
I knew he could hear the joking sarcasm in my voice because a small chuckle escaped his lips.

King Laurent: "Actually yes that is to much to ask, seeing as how I will be the only one ever allowed to walk in unannounced and I wouldn't mind walking in on such a scene. The only thing you should be worried about is if you would even be able to leave the room." I flushed red, he was doing this on purpose. I stood up and fixed my skirt, ready to leave the increasingly sexual conversation. I cleared my throat and went to the door. His eyes watched me the whole time with a glint of mischief in them.

Jasmine: "So I'm ready to go now. Will you be walking with me or are you waiting on Larry?" King Laurent's smile faltered ever so slightly and he slowly walked towards me. When he was close enough, he put his hand on my waist and leaned down to kiss me. He pressed my body with his against the door and gently sucked on my bottom lip.
A needy moan came out and I slid my hand inside his undershirt. He deepened the kiss as I stroked each ab, making sure to give attention to all six. King Laurent ran his tongue across my lips and he bit on the bottom one. He whispered something in French and I moaned again.

A ghost of a feel of his lips touched mine and I heard him say "next time, do not call my twin just Larry if you will not call me Laurent." Then he stopped. He released me and opened the door, moving his hand in a gesture for me to go first.

King Laurent: "After you Princesse." I stood there, my mind reeling and my vagina trying to recover. How dare he? I rolled my eyes and pushed past him, that was so uncalled for. We walked separately to the dining room, me mad as hell and King Laurent laughing. I didn't see how that was funny at all. He opened the doors for me and before I walked in, King Laurent's hand softly wrapped around my waist.

King Laurent: "We will walk in together and please be on your best behavior miss Jasmine. My mother can love you one second then hate you the next, so smile belle. Also, you look really good in that skirt. Deliciously fuckable." His husky laughter caused me to instantly grow horny again and I got irritated. This fucker. We headed inside and I could see that everyone was already here. Lidia and Liara sat across from each other right in the middle of the table, so they would basically be next to everyone.

Lidia was in a gorgeous grey long sleeved sheath dress and her hair was down in curls. Liara was wearing a red full skirt dress and her hair was pulled back in a intricate delicate bun. They looked gorgeous to me and once I again I found myself slightly crushing on Liara. The smiled they graced me with when they saw King Laurent and I didn't help. King Larry was already seated in his end of the table and when he saw me, a playful smile lifted his lips.