Candys Corruption |20|

Candice
( Day 32 )

Candice: "That bitch!" Melissa flinched as I threw a lamp at the wall in my fit of rage. I was breathing heavily and my shoulders shook with anger. I stared into the mirror at my bruising flesh. My cheek was instead of its normally flawless caramel complexion, was now warping into a purpleish tint.

Candice: "How dare she?! That stupid cunt!" I swiped my hands across my vanity, knocking all my cosmetics to the floor. Melissa walked up behind me and put her hands on my shoulders.

Melissa: "Relax Candy. I know you're mad but just think about how we can use this to our advantage. King Larry already despises the pauper, once he sees what she did to us, he'll have her thrown out. Plus, King Laurent will be livid. He would no doubt punish her for laying her hands on his lover." I calmed down, taking Melissa's words in stride.

Candice: "You're right about King Larry, but King Laurent I don't think he'll do anything to her. He's becoming a sucker for the peasant. I've barely gotten any attention since we got here. He doesn't even try to see me. I will ruin her, if it's the last thing I do." I layered foundation over the bruise, hoping to hide it. The door opened and the other peasant walked in. I sneered and Melissa got up, probably to start with her again. Kyanna walked cautiously to her bed, looking at the scattered objects on the floor.

Candice: "You should get started on cleaning this up peasant." I told her coldly. She simply ignored me and went to her side of the room and closed the blinders dividing it. Melissa was walking to the blinders when I stopped her.
Candice: "We have other business Melissa. Forget the maid."
Melissa reluctantly left with me as I went it find our person of the hour.
I gave a slight sadistic smile to the woman in the room. Melissa and I had walked all the way to the back of the castle to a secluded room. It used to be used for keeping prisoners. Now, it was used for our business meetings. The woman waiting for us in the old recliner stood up and smiled back.

Eleni: "Ah there you girls are. I've been waiting, what kept you?"

Candice: "Look closely at Melissa's and mine face."

Eleni: "What the hell Candice? What happened?!"

Candice: "That slut Jasmine. Attacked us for no reason, the crazy bitch."

Eleni: "Wow, I can't believe it. Don't worry I have the information you wanted." I smiled as Eleni handed me the documents. I read the words at the top. Ramon and Selena Marie. Perfect.
I left while Melissa and Eleni decided to hang out a little longer. I walked into the corridors, my mind on the target. The door to the castles doctor was opened and I just let myself in. A ugly sneer overtook my fave at the sight of Jasmine. What did Laurent see in this filthy peasant I didn't know. It had took so much work to get him to look at me as a woman.

For so long, I had been in love with Laurent. Then he took Jessica on as Queen in the last Court Game. I should've won it! I had been his Princess and I did everything right. Yet he still chose her! But I handled that and I thought finally i could have Laurent. After all, I deserved him! My face felt like it was contorted with hate at seeing Jasmine. All the work I put in and this bitch wasn't even trying yet Laurent was falling for her. I will fix that just as I did Jessica.

Jasmine

I woke up screaming. I looked around confused and I tried to move my left hand, expecting it to not move. When my hand moved freely and I saw no handcuffs, I breathed a relieved sigh.

Jasmine: "It was just a nightmare. Why did it feel so real though? God, did I really have suppressed memories? If I did, then how did I really get to the brook i woke up by?"
I was talking to myself when I heard a cold laugh. I looked to my side, surprise written all over my face. Candice walked up the side of the bed and sat in the doctors chair next to it. She had a envelope in her hands.

Candice: "Good morning sleeping beast. How are the nightmares treating you these days? Never mind, don't answer cause I really don't care. I have a gift for you." Immediately I went on suspicion mode. Why was Candice here and what gift? She handed me the envelope and I hesitated.

Candice: "open the fucking envelope peasant."

Jasmine: "Oh I'm so glad you asked so nicely. Manners are important these days. I can see why King Laurent likes you. You must be able to do a lot with that filthy mouth."

Candice: "You won't be so high and mighty when you open the envelope."
I was reluctant but once again, my curiosity got the best of me. When I ripped the envelope open and pulled the papers out, I lost all breath. I looked at Candice and panicked.

Jasmine: "Why the fuck do you have my brother and sisters pictures?! What the fuck did you do?!"
Candice smiled, a evil, twisted , and sadistic lifting of her lips.

Candice: "Listen to what I say carefully Jasmine. Stay away from Laurent! He is mine damnit! Don't make me hurt them. I have copies of the information in that envelope. If you don't leave, I will destroy them. Trust me I have my ways."
Candice got up and said goodnight to me. I wept as I read over the information. It had their names, our address, their schools, names of some of their friends, and pictures of everyone. The tears overflowed and I was having trouble breathing. I put my hands to my chest, clutching on to it. I tried to inhale but it burned. What was I suppose to do? I had no idea what Candice could do to them.

I tried to get out of bed but the smell of copper came back. What was that? I fell back in the mattress, my eyes going blank. I flew right back into the nightmare, reliving the crash and then the dream with Crystal. I was in an endless cycle of fear and confusion. And I didn't know how to escape.

( End Chapter )

What is done in the dark, shall always come to light.